Partisan gear in 2.4

Aries_cz

So, a simple question. Will Partisan gear be wiped out from the game after 2.4, with Conqueror taking its place as a starting "costs WZ comms only" gear, or will it actually remain and the new tier will be better than Conqueror? Just wondering if I should bother getting it, seeing as I will surely not be able to get enough Ranked Comms by the time 2.4 hits

More likely it will remain the lowest tier. I expect that it's cost of Partisian or Conqueror's will be decreased and the new set will take the top slot.

Hope that Partisan costs remain the same, the new set costs what Conqueror's does and Conqueror's will go to the middle.

Almost certainly yes, as they don't want to widen gear gap between entry level and fully minmaxed.

Better question is:

With Conqueror being new entry-level gear and also new target to which gear will be getting bolstered, what will happen to all Partisan pieces that players have? As it has expertise it won't be bolstered to Conqueror level, so will those players be stuck with gear that is worse than being naked, again?

With Conqueror being new entry-level gear and also new target to which gear will be getting bolstered, what will happen to all Partisan pieces that players have? As it has expertise it won't be bolstered to Conqueror level, so will those players be stuck with gear that is worse than being naked, again?

The difference this time is Partisan and Conqueror have exactly the same amount of expertise whereas when 2.0 hit the old PvP had expertise numbers way below what was introduced with the new system rendering them basically useless.

I'd imagine the new set will be a stat jump similar to partisan to conq' and most likely continue with the same expertise amount, we're all just speculating at this point but I see no reason to doubt this as there is no level increase involved.

Tldr: Expertise will not increase so bolster will not break.

Edited by Popov

If they do remove it in 2.4 I will be slightly annoyed. Adding and removing gear too quickly makes it seem like there's no point getting it in the first place. I dunno. Takes away a lot of motivation for me to get the new set anyway. Same applies to PvE gear. If it's not too quickly I honestly enjoy the MMO gear grind. Oh well...I hope they find the happy medium...somehow. /shrug/ Edited by Radzkie

If they do remove it in 2.4 I will be slightly annoyed. Adding and removing gear too quickly makes it seem like there's no point getting it in the first place. I dunno. Takes away a lot of motivation for me to get the new set anyway. Same applies to PvE gear. If it's not too quickly I honestly enjoy the MMO gear grind. Oh well...I hope they find the happy medium...somehow. /shrug/

I agree 100%

I have been here since beta and I have put too many hours on now obsolete gear that i just dont even care anymore.

I just do some pvp occasionally but mostly just do the pre 55 stuff because then I can just enjoy pvp without worrying about that junk. I am just over the useless gear grinds for pvp and of course the fact that its the same ole warzones does not seem to help much either

It's cool to get new gear I guess but I really would only worry about the basic level stuff

I agree 100%

I have been here since beta and I have put too many hours on now obsolete gear that i just dont even care anymore.

I just do some pvp occasionally but mostly just do the pre 55 stuff because then I can just enjoy pvp without worrying about that junk. I am just over the useless gear grinds for pvp and of course the fact that its the same ole warzones does not seem to help much either

It's cool to get new gear I guess but I really would only worry about the basic level stuff

I don't really want to grind another tier either (I currently have 6 sets of conqueror/partisan mix ), but I do wonder what an exceptable timetable for another pvp tier would be? Keep in mind it will have been six months since the last tier was released by October and 2.4.

I don't really want to grind another tier either (I currently have 6 sets of conqueror/partisan mix ), but I do wonder what an exceptable timetable for another pvp tier would be? Keep in mind it will have been six months since the last tier was released by October and 2.4.

1 set per expansion would be my guideline for PvP.

Im just starting the grind to Partisan Gear after finding out my old PvP sets are now worthless.

Why are they bringing out ANOTHER new set?

PvP should be about skill, tactics & coordination, not a sodding gear gap!

Quite frankly, PvP levels 1-49 or 1-54 is FAR more enjoyable than endgame.

I guess with the way it is now once we do have the gear it seems pointless to keep doing the same warzones over and over, this is probably why they keep changing the gear sets

What we need is just more pvp content rather than more gear grinds as pvp content

Edited by kirorx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.