Awkward stuff.

Tachenko_Yuri

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump + more awkward stuff.

give civilians medicine and leave defenseless cuz that was meant for the troopers that can defend them = light side

give medicine to injured soldier so they can defend civvies = dark side.

Trooper can't frikkin win.

Defending the civilians doesn't matter if they are dead, and I think that's the point of that lightside/darkside :p

ok then. what did the Smuggler actually smuggle then? what delivery made was illegal during the entire class quest?

where were you told that it was illegal to have it much less delivering it to Nar Shadaa was illegal? I'm seriously asking.

other than one delivery..they're not smuggling anything....in fact they're more like a rogue agent or special forces member of the republic than smuggler.

Well apart from the beast to Nar Shaddaa, you have a delivery to Taris, plus moving stuff around on Taris, plus another three or four things you need to smuggle onto planets, chapter one is essentially the majority of the smuggling in the story. You also get your ship searched on Taris, although you don't see that actually happening, but if the game did have smuggling it would be little more than keeping out of sight while you move stuff around, not sure how that's much more fun.

But yes, you do end up as little more than a special ops agent, I blame Han Solo, in the movies this what happens.

I never had the authorities searching my ship. I never had to hide something. There was no sneaking, did not do anything illegal. This isn't smuggling! This is simple delivery.

Ship is searched on Taris, most of what you deliver in chapter one is illegal, but smuggling isn't glamourous, it is just delivering stuff, ok maybe some sneaking and concealing, but this isn't fun after once or twice, seriously it's better that they leave it to your imagination.

My companion looks awesome with all matching armor color using unify and so excited to see this next awesome cut scene. Starts cut scene and notice my companion looks like she just raided a thrift store for the most unmatched clothing that was recently donated by a homeless drunk twi'lek with access to a dye machine.

FIX IT, makes the game look unfinished!

bump + more awkward stuff.

give civilians medicine and leave defenseless cuz that was meant for the troopers that can defend them = light side

give medicine to injured soldier so they can defend civvies = dark side.

Trooper can't frikkin win.

Turn in squad of deserters - Dark side

Let squad desert - Light side

Yeah, I'm sure my career military Trooper would see things that way

Even better was my Jedi Sage saying the line, "This better be worth my time or you'll suffer!" ...and getting lightside points.

Turn in squad of deserters - Dark side

Let squad desert - Light side

Yeah, I'm sure my career military Trooper would see things that way.

I think it's weird that the game has that decision as light/dark side. One choice gives light side points, and is soon followed by a guilt trip that makes me feel like the decision was dark side.

No guilt trip with the dark side choice, but ... dark side points.

My Smuggler made the light side choice, and got the guilt trip.

My Trooper made the dark side choice (it didn't feel right for my Trooper to make any other choice).

Awkward moments, playing an Imp, non-human character: listening to NPCs going on about "alien scum," and then asking said alien scum for help. After completing the mission, the Imp NPC thanks the alien scum for their help. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nmyownworld

Awkward moments, playing an Imp, non-human character: listening to NPCs going on about "alien scum," and then asking said alien scum for help. After completing the mission, the Imp NPC thanks the alien scum for their help. :rolleyes:

Ha, yeah. Although I'm glad that most times you can respond with something like 'What about me? I'm an alien, too.' - 'Yeah, yeah. You're different.' Okay then.

Anyone else ever thought that the Bounty Hunter's starship (don't know the name right now) is giving you the finger? I always feel insulted upon launch :(

The fact my mighty Sith Lord needs the help of a companion to kill an elite on DK called escaped slave captain...and the fact slaves have ranks....

The avatar's name plate is irrelevant. The NPC is not really a "captain," or if he is called "Captain" by the other slaves, your character would never know it. It's a game play convenience. They could have labeled it "Slave A1."

Awkward is being a trooper & not being able to use a blaster.

It's how the class was built to begin with so I wouldn't call it exactly awkward. :cool:

But using a blaster in cinematics....

Same is true for Imperial Agents.

Edited by Darth_Wicked