Awkward stuff.

Tachenko_Yuri

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a smuggler you never smuggle anything.

You deliver freaky stuff, like a head in a jar. But you never smuggle. You are no smuggler, you are Fed Ex or a Pizza Boy.

My agent was a smuggler, she smuggled her self in crate once.

Rename the Smuggler to Planet Express.

:)

Edited by discbox

As a smuggler you never smuggle anything.

You deliver freaky stuff, like a head in a jar. But you never smuggle. You are no smuggler, you are Fed Ex or a Pizza Boy.

My agent was a smuggler, she smuggled her self in crate once.

Rename the Smuggler to Planet Express.

:)

Um, smuggling is delivering stuff, you sneak illegal stuff past the planets customs, deliver it, get paid, THAT IS SMUGGLING. Not glamorous or cool, but what do people expect.

Also your agent didn't smuggle herself exactly, she stowed away in a crate, not quite the same thing.

Um, smuggling is delivering stuff, you sneak illegal stuff past the planets customs, deliver it, get paid, THAT IS SMUGGLING. Not glamorous or cool, but what do people expect.

Also your agent didn't smuggle herself exactly, she stowed away in a crate, not quite the same thing.

ok then. what did the Smuggler actually smuggle then? what delivery made was illegal during the entire class quest?

The Shenjaru beast that was the last of its kind...

It was either the last male or female of its kind, since the sleezy Hutt already had its counterpart.

- - - -

Listening my new Shadow saying that "Jedi stand for peace, not freedom" made my stomach churn for a bit.

The Shenjaru beast that was the last of its kind...

where were you told that it was illegal to have it much less delivering it to Nar Shadaa was illegal? I'm seriously asking.

and even if it was stated..ok you have ONE instance of the smuggler..smuggling something.

other than one delivery..they're not smuggling anything....in fact they're more like a rogue agent or special forces member of the republic than smuggler.

kinda like the Bounty Hunter. At least during the storyline you actually are hunting marks but...in the end you end up no different than an imperial soldier with their own ship

Edited by Suromir

where were you told that it was illegal to have it much less delivering it to Nar Shadaa was illegal? I'm seriously asking.

and even if it was stated..ok you have ONE instance of the smuggler..smuggling something.

other than one delivery..they're not smuggling anything....in fact they're more like a rogue agent or special forces member of the republic than smuggler.

kinda like the Bounty Hunter. At least during the storyline you actually are hunting marks but...in the end you end up no different than an imperial soldier with their own ship

The fact you're working for the Empire doesn't make you less of a Bounty Hunter, not to mention you don't have to follow the chain of command within Imperial Military, EXCEPT when it comes to your contractor.

You're still as independent as you were before, if you wish to be so.

The fact you're working for the Empire doesn't make you less of a Bounty Hunter, not to mention you don't have to follow the chain of command within Imperial Military, EXCEPT when it comes to your contractor.

You're still as independent as you were before, if you wish to be so.

except not really. you're forced to do the corellia things for the empire whether you want too or not. you're not bounty hunting at all but playing soldier boy.

and on Makeb there is no bounty hunting going on. once again you're just a hired soldier working for the empire solely.

that's NOT bounty hunting.

except not really. you're forced to do the corellia things for the empire whether you want too or not. you're not bounty hunting at all but playing soldier boy.

Last I checked...

I was told to capture and carbon freeze two or three individuals, in return of a hefty paycheck.

That's bounty hunting for me.

and on Makeb there is no bounty hunting going on. once again you're just a hired soldier working for the empire solely.

Just like Mandalore the Vindicated and the remaining mandalorian clans, who are loyal to him?

that's NOT bounty hunting.

Neither is a lot of stuff you do during the World Arcs, yet I don't see you complaining about those.

I never had the authorities searching my ship. I never had to hide something. There was no sneaking, did not do anything illegal. This isn't smuggling! This is simple delivery.

I never had the authorities searching my ship. I never had to hide something. There was no sneaking, did not do anything illegal. This isn't smuggling! This is simple delivery.

Hmmm. I do remember that happening on Taris...

EDIT:

You also get the option to...

Smuggle weaponry out of Balmorra to be delivered to Darmas Pollaran, instead of going to the Republic Military or Balmorran Resistance.

EDIT: (2)

I'm also fairly sure that's it's ILLEGAL to transport Sith Artifacts within Republic Space, namely Darth Bandon's head.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Listening my female Chiss Powertech asking a fellow Chiss where Chiss come from, in the Unknown Regions. :D

EDIT:

Also, my Sith Pureblood claiming he doesn't have a drop of Sith Blood ruining in his veins.

Heh, my Chiss smuggler has it worse on Hoth. Someone asked me if I know about Chiss, and I reply:

"You mean those little blue guys?"

I think my smuggler needs to look in a mirror. :D

Now lets see... My awkward moment:

When in the bounty hunter storyline, and the officer who hired me was complaining I didn't do well enough, an he said he expects to be hanged for it failure. So I suggest he... Relieve himself. So he does.

Then I believe I got an email from his employer, saying the operation went very well. :D

Heh, my Chiss smuggler has it worse on Hoth. Someone asked me if I know about Chiss, and I reply:

"You mean those little blue guys?"

I think my smuggler needs to look in a mirror. :D

Now lets see... My awkward moment:

When in the bounty hunter storyline, and the officer who hired me was complaining I didn't do well enough, an he said he expects to be hanged for it failure. So I suggest he... Relieve himself. So he does.

Then I believe I got an email from his employer, saying the operation went very well. :D

I never got to play as a Chiss Smuggler, since I always chose NOT to take advantage of some of the stuff that the Legacy unlocks offered but this one...

For anyone playing with a Chiss Smuggler must be priceless. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The fact my mighty Sith Lord needs the help of a companion to kill an elite on DK called escaped slave captain...and the fact slaves have ranks....

The Slave Captain is not a slave, he is what you would call a slave master. Captain of the slaves he control.

The fact my mighty Sith Lord needs the help of a companion to kill an elite on DK called escaped slave captain...and the fact slaves have ranks....

Oh and btw if you have seen Django Unchained you will see that slaves have many ranks/titles. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.