The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Quality of Life

Cougro

I am writing this to bring up some quality of life improvements that would help satisfy the players.

1. Mod Stations on Ships. (could be bought through Legacy or CM really don't care which)

2. Guild Ships. (Promised since Beta)

3. Ability to Ignore Account wide. (would prevent alt harassment)

4. Option for Direct Landing to planets without passing through space stations.

5. Friends list being account wide.

6. Ability to know before traveling to a FP what it is and being able to reque to an alternative without disbanding.

Anyway you get the gist. More stuff to speed things up make the game more enjoyable. Hey I can dream!

While i would support most of the changes you suggest i have a different opinion on point six. You already have the option to select which FP you queue for and which you dont want to do. OK, you wont get extra Commendations, but these are the Bonus for helping out where needed and dont go only FPs you like/need for yourself.

A thing i would like to see in the game for making life easier is some improvement with the splitting of stacks and GTN Interface. I REALLY miss going to the Auction House with a Backpack full of Materials and putting up 20 stacks of 10 Iron bars each with about the same number of clicks (and amount of time) i need here for every single stack of Phobium. *sigh*

Greetings

Hathy

How about not launching your ship when you board?

I hate being sent to my ship to talk to a npc and waiting for it to launch, talk to the noob npc, then get told to land again.

Excellent suggestion.

Also, why not make the Republic and Imperial space dock layouts the same? Instead they are mirrored or something, so the GTN section on the Rep fleet is the Supply section on the Imp one. This makes things confusing if you alternate between Republic and Imperial toons. I have to use the map every time I'm on there, I swear.

Edited by sofakingzoe

Friends list account wide may be nice only if there is an option to disable it or where you are give a choice if you want someone to know your atls.

Sometimes guild leaders don't want their alts known for various reasons and the way they have friends set up here anyone can add you as a friend without asking.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I am writing this to bring up some quality of life improvements that would help satisfy the players.

1. Mod Stations on Ships. (could be bought through Legacy or CM really don't care which) doesn't matter.

2. Guild Ships. (Promised since Beta) doesn't matter

3. Ability to Ignore Account wide. (would prevent alt harassment) is it really so hard to ignore people? Its the internet are you really so sensitive?

4. Option for Direct Landing to planets without passing through space stations. doesn't matter

5. Friends list being account wide. doesn't matter

6. Ability to know before traveling to a FP what it is and being able to reque to an alternative without disbanding. defeats the purpose of random doesn't it?

Anyway you get the gist. More stuff to speed things up make the game more enjoyable. Hey I can dream!

Just my two cents, From the sounds of it you sir are just like the other 1000 lazy people out there. You could sum up most everything into one point

1.please allow me to move where i want when i want with the speed of thought, that way I can give my legs a rest, sorry im lazy

And please you aren't anyone special, but I am very happy you decided to give your title as the spokesman to the player base. What would all of us do without you being able to speak for us. Here is an idea, YOU WANT THESE IMPLEMENTED, YOU AND YOU ALONE BEING THIS IS YOUR OPINION. Sure some people will agree with you, but then again I am sure some people will agree with me that elvis is still alive.

Edited by Thuggie

Just my two cents, From the sounds of it you sir are just like the other 1000 lazy people out there. You could sum up most everything into one point

1.please allow me to move where i want when i want with the speed of thought, that way I can give my legs a rest, sorry im lazy

And please you aren't anyone special, but I am very happy you decided to give your title as the spokesman to the player base. What would all of us do without you being able to speak for us. Here is an idea, YOU WANT THESE IMPLEMENTED, YOU AND YOU ALONE BEING THIS IS YOUR OPINION. Sure some people will agree with you, but then again I am sure some people will agree with me that elvis is still alive.

This has to be one the worst posts I've ever read. Go home.

This has to be one the worst posts I've ever read. Go home.

now now he is just one of those pvpers who sits on fleet all day and doesn't have nor will ever have a use for any of the ops sugestions.:D

1 to 4 absolutely.

5 doesnt work because some people don't want friends to know what alts they are on.

6 doesn't work because it results in less popular (longer) FPs being ignored.

I'd like to add 2 more things:

7) The ability to lock chat windows. i.e. can show text in many windows but they are no clickable or movable and your default text always goes to your main window (the one you can link items too)

8) The ability to put debuffs on top and buffs on bottom of interface panels. Sometimes you get 4 rows of buffs/debuffs and it's just a mess.

9) Random elements to flashpoints. Switch the spawns around a bit. Change the make up of pulls. Running FPs and OPs a hundred times becomes tedious. Mix it up a little.

10) Open world conflict points. An planetary base that has vendors that sell useful items but periodically gets attacked by strong/elite PVE enemies. Give players a reason to defend map points (think Guild Wars 2).

and my most desired/preferred one (which reminds me of Asheron's Call for those interested):

11) HUGE, open space terrain where you can run out to and farm groups of silver/elite mobs and farm them for a small chance of a rare/super rare/ultra rare item. Or even Cartel certificates. ANYTHING that will incent players to explore the world for rare spawns or "danger areas".