REIGN Kill Squads

Ajumawins

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I understand that your guild has 10-12 members.. ours has 500 with almost 300 unique accounts... so congratulations you killed 3 of our 500... a massive achievement no doubt!

If you want you can bring any 8 of your 500 members and I am sure I will be able to find 8 willing souls to give you a challenge.

Hell I will even let you pick what class you want me to be on, do you want me to bring my Sniper (N'bi), Sorc (N'abi) or Operative (Nab'i).

Reminds of that one time we fought against Shades with four people and took out their 8 person gank team without anyone dying until their respawns. ;)

With REIGN, considering how their tag usually gives me the notion of free kills, I'm pretty sure our little four man team > 500 REIGN guild players. Although, they might be counting on the lag of the game caused by so many players fighting at once to help them win against the four.

Who knows, we'll just have to see how successful they are on the day they decided to run groups. The weekend is here, but I didn't see anyone out in the PvP zone sporting the tag besides the usual players they have out there.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU

Urshanbi and I two manned one of REIGNs kill Squads, or what I can only assume was one. They never came back after that. Been on IIum most of the day but I haven't seen another group. I'm sad. You made it sound like there was going to be lots...:( Edited by Radzkie

Urshanbi and I two manned one of REIGNs kill Squads, or what I can only assume was one. They never came back after that. Been on IIum most of the day but I haven't seen another group. I'm sad. You made it sound like there was going to be lots...:(

I was camped out on Ilum for a bit earlier, not one reign soul was in the pvp area. I'm pretty sure Ajuma is all talk. I know the other day, my favorite healer and I obliterated a 4 man reign team at least 4 times before they gave up and left.

Edited by raidmac

Real life?

And I don't even remember an occasion where Nippie sighed at me. Let's get a photo doctor in here please; I smell some fake implants.

Who are you?

None of what you said makes any sense.. you watch every emote someone gives you then I assume catalog it to make sure it happened?

Who are you?

None of what you said makes any sense.. you watch every emote someone gives you then I assume catalog it to make sure it happened?

Is that unusual? My primary chat tab is emote only. It's how I communicate in game. If you don't emote inc, I ain't coming.

Edited by gocard

Who are you?

You don't know who I am? Huh.

And sheesh, no need to get so defensive and confused. I was making an observation that I don't remember Nippie ever emoting to me, nothing more. If you weren't so defensive and butthurt over everyone laughing at your joke of a community, you would've been able to see who he was emoting to in the screen shot you posted and figured out who I am ;)

Where are your "kill squads"? I keep killing Dingfu on multiple occasions in the zone, but for the past couple of days, I haven't seen anyone :/

Edited by ZooMzy

You don't know who I am? Huh.

And sheesh, no need to get so defensive and confused. I was making an observation that I don't remember Nippie ever emoting to me, nothing more. If you weren't so defensive and butthurt over everyone laughing at your joke of a community, you would've been able to see who he was emoting to in the screen shot you posted and figured out who I am ;)

Where are your "kill squads"? I keep killing Dingfu on multiple occasions in the zone, but for the past couple of days, I haven't seen anyone :/

When you killed Dingfu was it right after this happened 30 times?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/835/0zgv.jpg

Come on little buddy, didnt Deyvon teach you to not run your mouth?

When you killed Dingfu was it right after this happened 30 times?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/835/0zgv.jpg

Come on little buddy, didnt Deyvon teach you to not run your mouth?

Do you really take screenshots of all the people that spank your guild around little Rybes? Lol, no need to get all butthurt about the multiple times our group actually ran you out of that zone considering this was one of two times your group managed to defeat us xD

And actually no he didn't. Because the noob didn't realize that the more times you duel someone that doesn't know how you play, the more chances you're giving them to beat you since the only reason why Dey could beat me was because I didn't know much about his spec and what to defend. That's why the second time I legitimately dueled him, I brought him to 3% through his fake health and he didn't resort to trash talking me until after he left the server. Did you see that video?

But by all means, if you wanna duel me on your shadow, then I'd be happy to stomp you. I see you around the WZs, angrily trying to kill me while I just stun you and move on to the more important factors on the team. xD

And by the very slim chance you are not Rybes and in fact, Odian, then I honestly can't say I've ever heard of you :/

Edited by ZooMzy

Do you really take screenshots of all the people that spank your guild around little Rybes? Lol, no need to get all butthurt about the multiple times our group actually ran you out of that zone considering this was one of two times your group managed to defeat us xD

And actually no he didn't. Because the noob didn't realize that the more times you duel someone that doesn't know how you play, the more chances you're giving them to beat you since the only reason why Dey could beat me was because I didn't know much about his spec and what to defend. That's why the second time I legitimately dueled him, I brought him to 3% through his fake health and he didn't resort to trash talking me until after he left the server. Did you see that video?

But by all means, if you wanna duel me on your shadow, then I'd be happy to stomp you. I see you around the WZs, angrily trying to kill me while I just stun you and move on to the more important factors on the team. xD

And by the very slim chance you are not Rybes and in fact, Odian, then I honestly can't say I've ever heard of you :/

Im not Rybes or Odian, seems like alot of folks like to think im them or Backtt... Reality is sadly however both of them would have no problem taking you down especially Rybes. I think he would be fine for a good duel, just no rping before hand- send him a tell/mail and Odian as well if you want.

Mallo! I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?

im good dude. hope grim has been treatin ya good. and on another unrelated note ive been playing my marauder alot more recently just so I can get in touch more with the community I love.

Funny I thought Odian was in Infamous not REIGN, apparently Rybes won't pay for kills from non-REIGN members. Oh and P.S. I wouldn't post crap on the forums like this either, dude is ruining what little recognition REIGN has and probably contributes nothing to the guild, news flash REIGN is a PvE guild not a PvP guild, no ranked team amirite?. Just some ******e with no life trolling forums. Edited by Pride_Lion