Proxi is back

BMcLeod

For those of you who know me and those who eventually will *wink*:

Due to my lack of interest in rateds and the fact most of my friends who play this game are on jedi cov., I decided to come back. *spirit fingers*

Warning: I like my fire-pull victims extra crispy *sizzle*

For those of you who know me and those who eventually will *wink*:

Due to my lack of interest in rateds and the fact most of my friends who play this game are on jedi cov., I decided to come back. *spirit fingers*

Warning: I like my fire-pull victims extra crispy *sizzle*

u were the one complaining no one was peeling for u last night as u ran into a group of marauders

u were the one complaining no one was peeling for u last night as u ran into a group of marauders

You have me confused with someone else. Proxi is a shadow (not a healer). I transferred from POT5 where there is apparently another proxi. Zero idea as to what class he/she is though.

I just had to face desk this one as it deserved a bigger face palm moment. A shadow asking for peels I loled so hard i fell out of my chair.

:rolleyes:

I just had to face desk this one as it deserved a bigger face palm moment. A shadow asking for peels I loled so hard i fell out of my chair.

I too wondered why on earth a shadow tank (one of the few who will actually guard w/o being asked) would ever ask for a peel.

Hey Proxi. WB.

Decided to come back for a bit as well. Motherboard on my last laptop went, but I ended up ordering a new one, also figured I might as well head back to JC where I enjoyed it more.

Should be seeing you sometime whenever I get it (2 weeks).

- Thechive/Crackshot

Hey Proxi. WB.

Decided to come back for a bit as well. Motherboard on my last laptop went, but I ended up ordering a new one, also figured I might as well head back to JC where I enjoyed it more.

Should be seeing you sometime whenever I get it (2 weeks).

- Thechive/Crackshot

I hear you on that, it's touch and go over there

Welcome back Proxi!!!!!

I'm so exicted that I'm bursting out all over!

http://i.imgur.com/QJWVmL1.jpg[/img]"]http://i.imgur.com/QJWVmL1.jpg

Did you see what I just did there? One upped your sparkle hands.

Edited by _Adisa_

I hear you on that, it's touch and go over there

Welcome back Proxi!!!!!

I'm so exicted that I'm bursting out all over!

http://i.imgur.com/lAdt116.jpg[/img]"]http://i.imgur.com/lAdt116.jpg

Did you see what I just did there? One upped your sparkle hands.

Yeah. At least JC has been my pub home. Imp home has been on POT5 for a year or so. The competition on POT5 has definitely increased since xfers though =P.

Proxi i miss your voice

Yeah. At least JC has been my pub home. Imp home has been on POT5 for a year or so. The competition on POT5 has definitely increased since xfers though =P.

BRO <3

I brought my Merc back from PoT5. Originally he was on Shadowlands, and I took him to PoT5 with hopes that I could get hooked up with a decent guild. Turns out most don't want someone who doesn't have the time to do ranked consistently so I'm back here in JC. The plus is I can send over my Conq Legacy gear from my Commando anytime I want to pvp.

I was pretty disappointed with pvp on PoT5. Regs are no different than they are here, and there is a good chance that if you luck into a que with a good pre-made they don't care about winning. Cause regs are super serious try hard territory, lol. So they end up death matching too often.

I was pretty disappointed with pvp on PoT5. Regs are no different than they are here, and there is a good chance that if you luck into a que with a good pre-made they don't care about winning. Cause regs are super serious try hard territory, lol. So they end up death matching too often.

This, exactly.

I'm not disappointed per say, if you want the rated scene, pot5 is where it's at, but solo que'ing is often frustrating, I try to always be in a premade going into them.

Meh Ryniz, you win some you lose some...now back away from The Prox!

I brought my Merc back from PoT5. Originally he was on Shadowlands, and I took him to PoT5 with hopes that I could get hooked up with a decent guild. Turns out most don't want someone who doesn't have the time to do ranked consistently so I'm back here in JC. The plus is I can send over my Conq Legacy gear from my Commando anytime I want to pvp.

egos and arseholes. they both spew crap, but the crap from yer arse serves a purpose.

This, exactly.

I'm not disappointed per say, if you want the rated scene, pot5 is where it's at, but solo que'ing is often frustrating, I try to always be in a premade going into them.

Meh Ryniz, you win some you lose some...now back away from The Prox!

do not come back to JC hoping for a better solo q experience. it's absolutely horrid. though I'm assuming the competition is worse. and you get get to be the backfill fodder for every mediocre premade that wrecks your team's horrible players or bogus comp.

I've been away. Motherboard went on my old laptop 2 months after its warranty expired and I've been contemplating whether or not I should replace it. Ended up ordering a new one and I'm waiting for it to ship.

I have TOR up and running on my Mac in boot camp, but that's so painful that I don't want to even bother logging in (horrible experience on Intel HD 4000 onboard graphics, even if it is halfway decent).

When I get the new laptop I'll send you a PM through the forums. Hafta find some means of rolling with you again.:D

I've been away. Motherboard went on my old laptop 2 months after its warranty expired and I've been contemplating whether or not I should replace it. Ended up ordering a new one and I'm waiting for it to ship.

I have TOR up and running on my Mac in boot camp, but that's so painful that I don't want to even bother logging in (horrible experience on Intel HD 4000 onboard graphics, even if it is halfway decent).

When I get the new laptop I'll send you a PM through the forums. Hafta find some means of rolling with you again.:D

You coming back just as I'm leaving :/

Hope you still around when I get back... You can tunnel me for old time's sake. :D