Android App is here.

SKULLPHYRE

Can you add two keys to your account?

I want to have both my Key Fob Authenticator and my Android App at the same time.

I sometimes log onto the forums and post during my lunch break in work and i dont want to have to carry my only authenticator around with me everywhere.

I don't think so. Once you enter one, the option vanishes. I understand that you can use the one for up to 5 accounts, but not the other way around.

Well that sucks, because once you add an authenticator you have to use it everytime you want to log into the forums!?

I wish they would change it so you only have to enter your key if click on the "My Account" button!

This means i either have to carry this fob around with me or i can only post when im at home.

Stupid Stupid Stupid Bioware!

Edited by Purloin

No, bring your fob with you the first time. When you use it, you should get an option to remember that you authenticated that browser. After that, you won't need it any more unless you need to access your account screen.

I do that now and it works fine.

So I didn't realize that the security key was going to be bound to my ipod touch as opposed to my phone where I actually always have internet.... Is there anything that I can do to switch it?

I think the only way to change it is to call customer service.

Works ok but why is the security key in 2pt font. Are they afraid people will be looking over our shoulders when we enter it?

95% of the screen is wasted space. Please make the code bigger. Take up the whole screen even. Make it so we can read it without a magnifying glass and so on.

thanks

No, bring your fob with you the first time. When you use it, you should get an option to remember that you authenticated that browser. After that, you won't need it any more unless you need to access your account screen.

I do that now and it works fine.

No, it doesnt work that way for me.

Im using Firefox and have it set to wipe cookies, temp folders and history upon exit.

I wish they would give us the option to have the keyfob set to either just the game launcher or the actual My Account page of the forums.

BW have just nerfed my forum browsing abilities with this.

I am very annoyed!

No, it doesnt work that way for me.

Im using Firefox and have it set to wipe cookies, temp folders and history upon exit.

That would be a problem then. Maybe you could use the standard browser (IE) for just that site and don't clear it...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.