Sorry, but the missions say pvp. Big words CONTESTED AREA.

Going

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's issued towards anyone who tries to argue about the pvp on illum.

Your not in the mix, your sticking up for it.

Ok, I was just wondering what it meant. I guess I'm a bit too old school to be up on the latest digs.

Plus you have actual logic in your opinions above.

Thanks. I think the best way to demonstrate you do not like something is to not participate in it.

Edited by LordArtemis

Ok, I was just wondering what it meant. I guess I'm a bit too old school to be up on the latest digs.

Thanks. I think the best way to demonstrate you do not like something is to not participate in it.

Heh, except that I mostly don't participate in PvP but stick up for it...not sure where that gets me...

I think calling them "digs" makes you old school in and of itself. I haven't heard that term since elementary school. :cool:

Ok, I'm still not understanding here....you can skip the PVP portion of the event, right?

I'm still not understanding PvP players ... You can skip the PvE portion of the event, right ?

I was ganked by someone who used the Gree bubble mount. This means that he in fact *did not* skip the PvE portion of the event.

I'm still not understanding PvP players ... You can skip the PvE portion of the event, right ?

I was ganked by someone who used the Gree bubble mount. This means that he in fact *did not* skip the PvE portion of the event.

Maybe he has no issue with the PvE portion?

I'm primarily a PvEer and I don't skip the PvP portion, if I have enough guildies for a full group. Keyword here is "can."