You had ONE JOB, forums!

Am I the only one that has noticed that this:

:sy_consular:

Is represented by THIS code?

It attributes lightning to the consular! As a person with a sage as my main, I am deeply insulted by this. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

*edit* This reminds me of the group finder issue where some of the classes and their corresponding colors are switched. For example guardian=purple sent. symbol and vise versa and sith sorc. symbol is bright blue.

Edited by rhinoceroseosei

It attributes lightning to the consular! As a person with a sage as my main, I am deeply insulted by this. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

No. No thoughts. Because its not worth thinking about. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

That's not lightning, that's dirt.

Lol true, besides...

What kind of Jedi throws dirt into someone's face?

The Jedi talk about peace, then give a Padawan a training stick and send him into combat to kill things..... Peace is a lie and so is giving thought to quests lol

Edited by Repman

*edit* This reminds me of the group finder issue where some of the classes and their corresponding colors are switched. For example guardian=purple sent. symbol and vise versa and sith sorc. symbol is bright blue.

I don't see the problem...every time I see a consular that's exactly the reaction my inquisitor has...

Ok, so what im gathering from this is that you are really really really pleased with the game, but you also want to fit in with "the cool kids" on the forum so you found something to complain about.

Am i reading that right?

So, it's official then?

We've finally run out of things to complain about?

This thread is proof otherwise. :p

I'm guessing:

1) it's a slow news day :rolleyes:

2) the kitty used the OPs bowl of Cherrios as a litter box. :(

Edited by Andryah

It attributes lightning to the consular! As a person with a sage as my main, I am deeply insulted by this. Anyone else have thoughts on this

Yes. You are the only one.

Good to know I got so many positive responses to this, I'm definitely feeling the love :/

Ok, so what im gathering from this is that you are really really really pleased with the game, but you also want to fit in with "the cool kids" on the forum so you found something to complain about.

Am i reading that right?

You are correct on the fact that I am pleased with this game but no, I'm not trying to fit in with anyone on the forum, considering a social hierarchy even exists here, I am simply stating something I found on this forum that I found to be thought provoking. I would appreciate if you weren't as speculative about me.

No. No thoughts. Because its not worth thinking about. Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

No, because I care about every ornate detail about this website and I care about every little thing with a passion. Yes I'm being sarcastic! :p

So, it's official then?

We've finally run out of things to complain about?

From my experience with the Internet, there will be people who will never run out of things to complain about. I wasn't complaining, just posting something I saw on the forums that I found to be interesting.

if we desconsider the really bad choice of the topic header, the question make sense. Not that its needed to change anything.

maybe the guy find a secret error that was here for centures until someone find out. and now he will win a taun taun as gift!

Instead of being so scathing towards me, if you have negative opinions about my choices on this thread, can you please just keep it to yourself or make a thread and vent it out there? Nobody is forcing you to post on this thread.

Edited by rhinoceroseosei

The way I see it, a juggernaut must've Force Pushed the consular to the ground, and upon charging to her he must have accidentally stepped on her four fingers. Those aren't lightning shooting out of the four fingers, it symbolizes sharp and aching pain.