Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

I realize you haven't been on the receiving end of many spawn camp matches...

Generally at that point, 4 people have given up already and are posted up at the 1 node held collecting defense medals, 1 person is sitting there with them telling everyone how bad everyone else is, 1 person is in ops chat arguing with him, that leaves the last 2 who are the ones being farmed and were likely the last 2 who even tried for the off node already only to be wiped out after going 2 v 6 and just said "**** it ill kamikaze mid in the hopes that I land that 1 killing blow that will make these 11 deaths worth it."

That's been my experience at least...

This is gold:cool:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing this from a phone and can only see half the screen sorry for the grammer. But I have never talked **** about carrying any in an actual wz I have said this on the forum after being attacked all morning about 1 game. I have apologized for what the person in guild said I cannot control what people type and now that its been brought to my attention I will address it. I don't really know but 2 people in this guild as it was started 2 days ago. And the answer I gave you was not ******** someone whispered me and offered me 200k to help them form a guild I didn't know the name and need the creds, as it turns out it was the gm from my first server and saw my name and wanted to join up. My brother and malakith are the only 2 people I know in the guild and am trying to get to know them better but will address that's not the rep I want as a player or guild. All of the **** talk happened via whispers not in gem chat so until this morning I knew nothing of it and I frown on such actions. I do intened on helping the server and have done that with duels on DK just to help people lean the basics of their class. But I will defend myself whenever my guild or I am attacker. When we asked last night about the kickball we were told they had 16 people but a guild was to be quing as well, our intent was not to crash the kickball but play the other guild with our PUG even the members with our tag had pony been in guild for maybe an hour so we were a PUG. Again I apologize to the people that were offened by the **** talk of 1 individual and am still willing to help with any gear strat or SPEC questions anyone may have. But did not appreciate US comments on forums or fb page.

I dont see why everybody's making such a big deal about this. Imp kickball got beat by pug group made up mostly by a guild that was formed hours ago and didn't even have pvp gear. They queued hoping the system would realize they didn't want to go up against the kickball teams and really wanted to be matched with another actual guild.

Sarcasm aside, they do appear apologetic or at least the GM does and wants to become a contributing member of the pvp community.

I'm doing this from a phone and can only see half the screen sorry for the grammer. But I have never talked **** about carrying any in an actual wz I have said this on the forum after being attacked all morning about 1 game. I have apologized for what the person in guild said I cannot control what people type and now that its been brought to my attention I will address it. I don't really know but 2 people in this guild as it was started 2 days ago. And the answer I gave you was not ******** someone whispered me and offered me 200k to help them form a guild I didn't know the name and need the creds, as it turns out it was the gm from my first server and saw my name and wanted to join up. My brother and malakith are the only 2 people I know in the guild and am trying to get to know them better but will address that's not the rep I want as a player or guild. All of the **** talk happened via whispers not in gem chat so until this morning I knew nothing of it and I frown on such actions. I do intened on helping the server and have done that with duels on DK just to help people lean the basics of their class. But I will defend myself whenever my guild or I am attacker. When we asked last night about the kickball we were told they had 16 people but a guild was to be quing as well, our intent was not to crash the kickball but play the other guild with our PUG even the members with our tag had pony been in guild for maybe an hour so we were a PUG. Again I apologize to the people that were offened by the **** talk of 1 individual and am still willing to help with any gear strat or SPEC questions anyone may have. But did not appreciate US comments on forums or fb page.

If you stare at this long enough the words begin to dance.

It only took about 20 seconds for me. Don't bother actually reading it I'm sure there's nothing important.

I dont see why everybody's making such a big deal about this. Imp kickball got beat by pug group made up mostly by a guild that was formed hours ago and didn't even have pvp gear. They queued hoping the system would realize they didn't want to go up against the kickball teams and really wanted to be matched with another actual guild.

Sarcasm aside, they do appear apologetic or at least the GM does and wants to become a contributing member of the pvp community.

yea and thats all well and good until he starts bashing my guild saying we insulted his guild and all this ********. i accepted his apology (on the facebook) then he comes on here and starts having a ***** fit saying how i insulted his guild and all that. not at all. quote me where i insulted your guild. i was over it until i came on the forums and saw that rage. kinda reminds me of vandy if anyone else here has seen his rages ;)

to be fair, unicorns poked the sleeping bear, and they did it with a cattle prod. that was on you (as a guild).

lol foxmob you always find ways to entertain me when im bored. thank you. how did we poke the sleeping bear? idk if youre a member of the JC facebook group or not but i had accepted his apology on the facebook thing, then came onto the forum to make a post about how its all good we settled it like gentlemen, then i find ppl ragin and talking crap and i may have over reacted a little bit but come on, we all know i wouldnt be Cinerous if i didnt over react to stupid stuff :p

Its nice to see some members ( ie Krogan) trying to get a healthy pvp community going. A couple things I think we could agree would only be a detriment to that are guilds crashing kickball nights or super q'ing for regs. The crashing kickball situation has obviously been discussed, but I saw a comment about super q'ing for practice. First, I don't see how having 8 guildies vs a pug group is good practice for anything, and second, it only demoralizes the team you smash making them not want to bother q'ing anymore.

Back to the topic of the OP, since our guild <Ohana> has expanded to 16 man hm/nim ops we have more people that enjoy pvp so we are going to try and put a ranked team together. Just trying to figure out a comp and night that will work for everyone.

lol foxmob you always find ways to entertain me when im bored. thank you. how did we poke the sleeping bear? idk if youre a member of the JC facebook group or not but i had accepted his apology on the facebook thing, then came onto the forum to make a post about how its all good we settled it like gentlemen, then i find ppl ragin and talking crap and i may have over reacted a little bit but come on, we all know i wouldnt be Cinerous if i didnt over react to stupid stuff :p

Lol, dude, I don't get it either. Who poked what? What are you talking about?

Lol panties in a bunch much? I joined you guild and listened to you guys super q great job helping the community. 2 when my brother and I were given someone to run with it was a Mara with no kind of gear what so ever and 22k Ho with a fortitude stimm on. So save you **** you stck up *****! I will not have anyone from my guild apologize at all I have done it on both forums and fb page as The face of the guild that is my responsibility. As if the disciplinary actions that will be taken to the one talking ****. I have every right to say I carried some one and talk **** back while you and US have called us all **** and everything else. Where is your apology? I came to this server to play with family members who do not PvP and in the process thought I would help the PvP community. What your really mad about is a pug beat your kick ball team with no gear and a bad comp. I will definitely look toward to playing you on Sunday. And btw your respect means nothing to me as I see what your all about!

You posting here in the manner you have is more of a detriment to your guild than w/e your guildie said in-game.

As for kickball, ANY guild that knowingly queues for ranked during set kickball times is just looking for easy wins.

??? LD50? warlord troyy warlord? guun? superQing? keeping roflstomp matches alive to farm kills and troll/grief opponents? I'm on your side here, btw. read the posts and what I quoted. just saying...the hate US got from LD50 was well earned. they were a much more skilled guild, and many of your boys came in talking loads of smack, then superQ'd after getting the butts handed to them. that's fact.

as for this upstart crashing your kickball, that's a super douche move. and I think he thinks way too much of himself if he thinks his boys carry the actual US pvpers, then his delusions will soon be shattered.

Edited by foxmob

This thread just got awesome.

From what I have seen of soulfly so far I don't think we have much to worry about...

So off topic it's not even funny, but every time I see you in a WZ I get the "Wiilllooowww" line Fin Raziel uses when she's trying to get him to concentrate. Like I said, OT, but it makes me giggle.

Lol, dude, I don't get it either. Who poked what? What are you talking about?

he said they were acting like LD50. I was merely pointing out that his guild brought LD50s hate on themselves. and I'm mildly sorry I did, as it was a minor issue that I thought was pretty widely accepted/known at this point and has no relevance to the current issue.

as for this upstart crashing your kickball, that's a super douche move. and I think he thinks way too much of himself if he thinks his boys carry the actual US pvpers, then his delusions will soon be shattered.

Have to agree he carries nothing into warezone i seen this guild and i am not impressed with any thing they do.

Edited by Neoforcer

Have to agree he carries into warezone i seen this guild and i am not impressed with any thing they do.

Why would it be impressive atm? Didn't he say himself that he is teaching several of the new members of this new guild basic things like LoS and how to play their class?

Why would it be impressive atm? Didn't he say himself that he is teaching several of the new members of this new guild basic things like LoS and how to play their class?

he also said he carried US premades. I love how ppl take **** out of context...even when the person clearly quoted what they're responding to.

Was refering to him carrying any one in a warezone not his teaching skills

??? LD50? warlord troyy warlord? guun? superQing? keeping roflstomp matches alive to farm kills and troll/grief opponents? I'm on your side here, btw. read the posts and what I quoted. just saying...the hate US got from LD50 was well earned. they were a much more skilled guild, and many of your boys came in talking loads of smack, then superQ'd after getting the butts handed to them. that's fact.

LOL okay i can agree with you on the LD50 thing we did bring that on ourselves no argument there from me. ;) some of the stuff was kinda humorous though i was never around for it but all the stories i hear are hilarious. im still waiting on anyone who is viewing this thread to find a quote of me insulting his guild and saying they suck or whatever he's saying i did. :rak_02:

he also said he carried US premades. I love how ppl take **** out of context...even when the person clearly quoted what they're responding to.

...wut?

Pretty sure when he said he carried that he was referring to himself and his brother, not his new guild (seeing it just started). The post said that nothing this guild does is impressive. My point was, why would you expect to be impressed if some of the members are just now learning the basics of PvP? How was this out of context???

Back to the topic of the OP, since our guild <Ohana> has expanded to 16 man hm/nim ops we have more people that enjoy pvp so we are going to try and put a ranked team together. Just trying to figure out a comp and night that will work for everyone.

Added <Ohana> to the GvG list. I used you as the POC (unless you'd rather have someone else listed). Great to hear about another team forming up!

How do people feel about Fridays being another GvG night? Sundays seem pretty established but there are some that can't run ranked that night (raids, etc). I'm hearing from a few different people that they are considering running on Fridays.

I think having two nights a week set aside for GvG (Sunday & Friday???) and Kickball (Wednesday & Saturday) gives everyone some flexibility. Thoughts???????

here's the conversation you're jumping in on:

then quoted and responded to here:

Have to agree he carries nothing into warezone i seen this guild and i am not impressed with any thing they do.

to which you responded to here.

"he carries nothing" is the point. the only evidence at hand is his own performance and the guildies tagged with him. so that's what neo used. and they ARE a nothing guild right now. how is this "but they're not even geared" bit relevant at all? undergeared or just bad. either way: not carrying jack. but go ahead and focus in on the unimpressive guild bit.

Added <Ohana> to the GvG list. I used you as the POC (unless you'd rather have someone else listed). Great to hear about another team forming up!

How do people feel about Fridays being another GvG night? Sundays seem pretty established but there are some that can't run ranked that night (raids, etc). I'm hearing from a few different people that they are considering running on Fridays.

I think having two nights a week set aside for GvG (Sunday & Friday???) and Kickball (Wednesday & Saturday) gives everyone some flexibility. Thoughts???????

i dont know that I myself will be able to make it to friday night gvg, or that i will be able to participate in anymore ranked gameplay for a few months, but i will talk to my team and see what works for them, in the event that i can no longer play, its been great keep it up guys just a few weeks ago there was 0 teams doing ranked now theres at least 6 consistently queuing up with more on the way