Most fun I've had on JC in a while...

galaxivurse

Just wanted to give a shout out to all who ran in the 55 Reg's last night. Amazing competition and good sportsmanship! This is how casual PvP should be. Most fun I've had in SWTOR in a while!

Hope to see many of you who were q'n last night again and looking forward to more gg's!

P.S. Am very interested in getting together a team to run ranked pub side. Perhaps to q against the imp teams forming that I've read about via other threads. Look me up if you're interested!

Just wanted to give a shout out to all who ran in the 55 Reg's last night. Amazing competition and good sportsmanship! This is how casual PvP should be. Most fun I've had in SWTOR in a while!

Hope to see many of you who were q'n last night again and looking forward to more gg's!

P.S. Am very interested in getting together a team to run ranked pub side. Perhaps to q against the imp teams forming that I've read about via other threads. Look me up if you're interested!

i noticed you were back, played a couple regs against you, were all good games. Imps do kickball on saturday nights usually if the pubs can form a team that would be awesome:D

I would love for more to be interested in pub kickball... getting together a casual rated community is exactly what I'm looking for. Still haven't found a mover and shaker pub side to get things rolling, however...

Don't think I'm social enough to do this myself. Anyone else volunteering?

east2.voice.enjin.com:60769

That's Unicorn Stampede's Mumble.

We have people that put together some Pub kickball teams. So when we put them together log on our mumble and see if there are other pubs that are putting a team together.

I would love for more to be interested in pub kickball... getting together a casual rated community is exactly what I'm looking for. Still haven't found a mover and shaker pub side to get things rolling, however...

Don't think I'm social enough to do this myself. Anyone else volunteering?

I also think there is a guy on pub side named Going that has a rated thread, might want to talk with him:p

I know when US put together kickballl games a few weeks ago I went over to pub side to try to get pub teams going. Managed to get a team together and had some gg's against the imp team(s). Lately i have stayed on imp side when ranked kickball was going on and didnt bother trying to get a pub team started. That was mostly because kickball works a little easier when you can switch up teams and it can only be done when their are at least 2 teams are on the same faction, and for the most part, it seems the imps are more interested in ranked kickball games than the pubs so they easily had 2-3 teams going and I barely could get one team on pub side. I can definitely try to get a pub team rolling again if Cinerous or anyone else from US or Chaotic Pixels were trying to set up kickball tonight(Saturday)

I know when US put together kickballl games a few weeks ago I went over to pub side to try to get pub teams going. Managed to get a team together and had some gg's against the imp team(s). Lately i have stayed on imp side when ranked kickball was going on and didnt bother trying to get a pub team started. That was mostly because kickball works a little easier when you can switch up teams and it can only be done when their are at least 2 teams are on the same faction, and for the most part, it seems the imps are more interested in ranked kickball games than the pubs so they easily had 2-3 teams going and I barely could get one team on pub side. I can definitely try to get a pub team rolling again if Cinerous or anyone else from US or Chaotic Pixels were trying to set up kickball tonight(Saturday)

ill be doing it tonight..and you mean you dont wanna go pubside cuz you like being on my team and winning :p jk. i put together a pub team earlier in the week (monday i believe) but it took me over 10 mins just to find 8 ppl, and it really does work best if there are 2 pub teams so that they can swap players if one team is imbalanced. the pub team i got together didnt really use the mumble (only like 2 or 3 were in the mumble from what i heard) and b/c there was no coordination through a voice server they got beat pretty bad and quit. i can always get things rolling on imp side but i dont play pub side so i dont have the connections over there that i do over here.