Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

tribrid sin spec

OldSpiceSwag

This awesome spec is the most ultra dangerous spec out there for assassins, it's usually banned from most ranked games: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McrcbdZcrfRoZdMcRb.3

The tribrid assassin, or trisin, utilizes a focus to get maximum damage while still taking all the defensive goodies of Darkness, the force management skills of Deception, and the raw damage and healing output of Deathfield. To keep your opponents guessing, it's not recommended to use ANY charge.

Thrash is maximumly buffed and with the force talents of Deception, you should be able to spam it a lot.

This awesome spec is the most ultra dangerous spec out there for assassins, it's usually banned from most ranked games: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McrcbdZcrfRoZdMcRb.3

The tribrid assassin, or trisin, utilizes a focus to get maximum damage while still taking all the defensive goodies of Darkness, the force management skills of Deception, and the raw damage and healing output of Deathfield. To keep your opponents guessing, it's not recommended to use ANY charge.

Thrash is maximumly buffed and with the force talents of Deception, you should be able to spam it a lot.

tricksy...

A serious answer, I don't have a sin/shad myself but I have read up on all the classes to learn how to counter them on my sage. In my research I have never seen a tribrid spec, and the only viable hybrid spec I've seen in darkness/madness. I would assume you wouldn't be viable for anything if you sacrifice that many high tier talents

A serious answer, I don't have a sin/shad myself but I have read up on all the classes to learn how to counter them on my sage. In my research I have never seen a tribrid spec, and the only viable hybrid spec I've seen in darkness/madness. I would assume you wouldn't be viable for anything if you sacrifice that many high tier talents

no there definitely is a solid tribrid spec now, maybe its more a darkness/deceptin hybrid with exploitive strikes thrown in. in any event darkness madness hybrid is all but useless now except for nodeguarding, and not really what i have seen. i have seen a bunch of sins running around in dark charge with dark ward proccing duplicity and entropic field, so id like to know what theyre running with. plz+ty

Edited by OldSpiceSwag

The good talents are all in the middle of the trees, so there's no way to make a great 3-tree hybrid. You can make many hybrids with 2 trees that work with varying degrees of effectiveness and they are mostly viable since the talents at the top of the trees really are a bit lackluster. But trying to use 3 trees won't give you enough points to pick up as many great talents as using 1 or 2 trees will. Edited by JP_Legatus

no there definitely is a solid tribrid spec now, maybe its more a darkness/deceptin hybrid with exploitive strikes thrown in. in any event darkness madness hybrid is all but useless now except for nodeguarding, and not really what i have seen. i have seen a bunch of sins running around in dark charge with dark ward proccing duplicity and entropic field, so id like to know what theyre running with. plz+ty

That's just the darkness/deception hybrid, There is no tri-specs out there currently. You must be hallucinating

That's just the darkness/deception hybrid, There is no tri-specs out there currently. You must be hallucinating

This... It's a fun spec to play at times I like that I can guard people and still drop scent burst when energize procs. Not sure where you got tribrid from unless someone was messing with ya.

rofl!

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but its a build I used to play for a quit a bit of time, just for fun.

"Tribryd?"

* Uses Combat Technique, gearing tank spec

* Uses two pieces of Force Master set

* Uses two AoE attacks, FiB and Combat Technique force breach

* Uses two direct mitigation CDs (Battle Readiness and Blackout)

* Uses Kinetic ward shield boost

* Uses Force Pull

...its surprisingly versatile for a build seemingly does not have any real strengths, and damage mitigation is even higher than pure Kinetics build. However, the damage is pretty weak. It's not as weak as the old Defense-Vigilance tank-type hybrid, but probably the weakest of all possible shadow/assassin builds.

It's basically a build heavily investing in active defense powers, and practically giving up on damage. Something that sort of like acts as a Jugg/Sith tank, charges in the middle of enemies and cycles AoEs to aggro enemy players.

this awesome spec is the most ultra dangerous spec out there for assassins, it's usually banned from most ranked games: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200mcrcbdzcrfrozdmcrb.3

the tribrid assassin, or trisin, utilizes a focus to get maximum damage while still taking all the defensive goodies of darkness, the force management skills of deception, and the raw damage and healing output of deathfield. To keep your opponents guessing, it's not recommended to use any charge.

Thrash is maximumly buffed and with the force talents of deception, you should be able to spam it a lot.

lollll

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.