The REAL Most Powerful Capital Ship

TalonVII

All things bro. Can't hold the metric just to firepower. Have to go the whole 9.

Alright so I still say the Scythe class be put above the Palleon. It doesn't require as many crew members, plus having more consumables and able to carry 7,000 more tons. Plus it is still able to engage a Palleon, despite having fewer weapons

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd actually put the "cross of fire" on the Scythe down as a win-loss situation. Most of its firepower was focused towards the front, if a Pellaeon got up on its side it would be boned, it's broadside capability was too low.

I'd actually put the "cross of fire" on the Scythe down as a win-loss situation. Most of its firepower was focused towards the front, if a Pellaeon got up on its side it would be boned, it's broadside capability was too low.

That wasn't much of a problem though, thanks to its engines.

I wanted to suggest the Hapan Battle Dragon, but reading up on them I discovered that the targeting computers were garbage. Which is a shame, since the spinning row upon row of turbolasers, delivering fast relentless firepower is a nice image, but if targeting is hit and miss, then they just don't cut it.

I wanted to suggest the Hapan Battle Dragon, but reading up on them I discovered that the targeting computers were garbage. Which is a shame, since the spinning row upon row of turbolasers, delivering fast relentless firepower is a nice image, but if targeting is hit and miss, then they just don't cut it.

Hapan battle dragon, I could see that going under the Imp Star Duce.

Or we could see Home One make an appearance over the Battle dragon. Considering it had as much firepower as the ISD II, but carried 10 squadrons instead of 6.

Edited by TalonVII