/applause Great Job BW

Vaeranus

So we were told all along that 2.4 would be "the PvP" release. Let's look at this in order of how they word the content scheduled for 2.4:

October 1 is our target for Game Update 2.4! This update is shaping up to be very big:

● The Planet Oricon, a short story arc that will bring you face-to-face with the Dread Masters.

● New Operation: Dread Fortress

● New Operation: Dread Palace

● New 4v4 Warzone Arenas

● New Elder Game PvE and PvP Gear

That this is the "PvP" release ... and the only PvP content to speak of is the 4th item down... I did read the small print afterwards that more is to come.... but seriously. Don't even mention the other stuff. Make us feel important, if only for a minute. Only release the details about the Arenas, and I don't have that much to gripe about. That this is sandwiched between PvE content... what you are telling us BW is that you do not take this seriously, and will not take this seriously.

If this is going to just be a PvE game, say that's what it is and no one can kill you on it. Stop paying us lip service, stop treating us like idiots.

Search your feelings... you know it to be true. BW could give a rats "a" about PvP.

/rubshands unsub

the only PvP content to speak of is the 4th item down...

Dude, you're forgetting the new PVP gear. We can look forward to regrinding for a new recoloring of our old, now obsolete gear. I'm hoping it's orange themed. What about everybody else?

Dude, you're forgetting the new PVP gear. We can look forward to regrinding for a new recoloring of our old, now obsolete gear. I'm hoping it's orange themed. What about everybody else?

I'm glad I know not to bother buying the gear now

The much lauded 2.4 PvP Patch is looking to be one of the bigger disappointments in a long time.

While I'm happy to see Arenas finally being introduced, they better be amazing and include a matchmaking system and ladder system. If they do not, they will fall flat on their face just like Ranked did.

in any pvp game when hasn't it been a grind?