The hate for moments of the films

That is actually a thing. Stress can weaken your heart to the point of cardiac arrest. It is called Takotsubo cardiomyopathy.

This is very doubtful

As I do work in the medical field and teach paramedic school, I have come across this term and from my understanding it can be lethal but super rare and often no fatal, it can present as a myocardial infarction but that is treatable in the real world, I would imagine that the Star Wars galaxy has better medical care than we do and the droid would not have missed ST elevation in a 12 lead.

Again though there were more straight forward ways to kill off padme, like an explosion :cool:

Fode and Beed (the dual-headed podrace commentators) are the absolute worst things in all of the Star Wars movies.

If we are going in that direction, what about the fifties diner from AOTC

complete with a waitress named flo

another thing i dont get the hate about is mediclorians as it shows why not everyone can use the force and how the force is made

It doesn't show how the Force is made, all it shows is how a being is able to communicate with it and why some can/can't use it. Its very simple, people just blew it out of proportion.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

another thing i dont get the hate about is mediclorians as it shows why not everyone can use the force and how the force is made

George Lucas wanted a scientific reason for why the force spoke to some people and not others. That's about it.

yeah but i dont think that was their acting i think that is more the actual characters

glad to see I'm not the only person who interepreted it that way. by episode 3 IMHO the relationship, which was really more a delayed case of juvinile puppy love then anything, had began to show cracks. it seemed forced because in many ways I always figured by that point it WAS

some edit work done in the first two films, could have set us up for a serious 3rd movie...

while I enjoyed watching anakin race in the first movie, I would have perfered something shorter, so more time could be spent on the actual story... the order, the politics, and so on.

before I get blasted for boo hooing the race scene, as an example of wasted time, how many of us would have enjoyed more scenes of Anakin destroying the Jedi Temple... I got more footage from this game's trailer Decieved, than from the movie... I get that Order 66 killed most of the Jedi... but still, if there were younglings at the Temple, there were adults as well not counting Windu and the 3 killed by Sidious already... not even one token fight between a babysitter and Anakin.

anyways, that race scene in episode 1, and too much underwater time in episode 2, could have freed up some time for a better episode 3...

some edit work done in the first two films, could have set us up for a serious 3rd movie...

while I enjoyed watching anakin race in the first movie, I would have perfered something shorter, so more time could be spent on the actual story... the order, the politics, and so on.

before I get blasted for boo hooing the race scene, as an example of wasted time, how many of us would have enjoyed more scenes of Anakin destroying the Jedi Temple... I got more footage from this game's trailer Decieved, than from the movie... I get that Order 66 killed most of the Jedi... but still, if there were younglings at the Temple, there were adults as well not counting Windu and the 3 killed by Sidious already... not even one token fight between a babysitter and Anakin.

anyways, that race scene in episode 1, and too much underwater time in episode 2, could have freed up some time for a better episode 3...

i didnt mind the race scene but i agree more order 66 would of been nice to see how much more powerfull the chosen one is compared to other jedi

• 1 month later...

Lucas lost me with "Its over Anakin I have the high ground".

Why is it over exactly?

Anakin has a few options in this case:

1. attempt to force choke Kenobi, or hit him with him a telekenetic blast

2. don't jump and leave... to be continued Obiwan.

3. don't be a total douchebag and attempt an absurd backflip over him, but simply jump somewhere else. There were plenty of places to jump.

Also why the hell did Yoda decide to send Kenobi after Anakin in the first place. Who gives a damn about whiney little Anakin. He was simply a pawn in all this. Sidious was the man in charge. Checkmate the king and the game is over. Yoda was a fool to send off Obiwan because they probably would have taken Sidious together. They could then deliver Padme to Anakin, and pardon him for that temple business since they were actually responsible by leaving him in the arms of a wicked sociopath master manipulator.

I didn't mind the ewoks and I didn't mind Jar Jar. Every little kid I know loves both Jar Jar and ewoks. Sometimes we forget that Star Wars - at its core - was a kid's movie. Sure, it was designed for adults to enjoy too, but it was originally for the kids.

Star Wars became what it is because of kids. People argue about that now, but if you were a kid when the OT was new (which I was), you'd have no doubt on this. Every friend I had back then was absolutely obsessed with all things Star Wars, ewoks included.

The only parts of the entire saga (prequels and originals) that I really hate are the love story scenes in Episode 2. The writing in those scenes is just more than I can handle.

Edited by Vecke

My problems are

A) Jar Jar Binks, i loath that character.

B) Anakin spends years with R2D2, and builds C3PO, but later doesn't recognise them at all.

C) how quickly Anakin fell, he seemed balanced at the start of episode 3, then falls completely, if he had been more irratic at the start I would have believed.

D) the fight between Yoda and Palpatine, it added very little, and wasn't that interesting to be honest.

1jar jar is one of the most underrated characters in star wars. hes actually kinda funny

2.yeah i dont understand why

3.you do realize good people don't fall in a single moment. its hinted in ep 2 that anikin is questioning the jedi code a little which he does even more in the clone wars. plus he does something called "aggresive negotiations". he fell because he thought his wife was gonna die. She did die because he fell

4.what? icouldn't hear you i was watching the part where palp uses the force to pick up floating platforms and throwing them at yoda whisch is awesome

I hate to admit this.. but Jar Jar.. despite his annoyance to the older crowd was pure genius.

Lucas brought a whole new generation to love Star Wars, without Jar Jar and a much darker Star Wars, kids wouldnt have been into it and they wouldnt be begging mom and dad to buy all those toys.

New generation brings new money and the ability for more star wars toys, games, boardgames, books, and.. movies.

My dislikes of the movies...

1. Mace going out like a bi...! One, its a lightsaber, why do you have to pull back your arm to slice the Emperor when all you had to do is.. fall into him and slice and diced empy.

2. Mace yelling after he got his arm cut off. I mean really... yelling.. ! a jedi master.. yelling like a little girl.

thats all. I can take everything else.

I hate to admit this.. but Jar Jar.. despite his annoyance to the older crowd was pure genius.

Lucas brought a whole new generation to love Star Wars, without Jar Jar and a much darker Star Wars, kids wouldnt have been into it and they wouldnt be begging mom and dad to buy all those toys.

New generation brings new money and the ability for more star wars toys, games, boardgames, books, and.. movies.

I'll say it again. I've never met a little kid who didn't love Jar Jar. So I have no beef with him.