Jump is still broken

Ayelinna

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed, anytime you take out your weapons use an ability or even just dismount it bugs out.

quality assurance team my ***. how do you miss something so obvious..... sad really

There were only 3 patch notes and they still managed to not fix it!

2.2.2a Patch Notes

7/16/2013

Cartel Market

Using a Character Rename Item no longer consumes the item without granting a rename in some circumstances.

General

Jumping without a weapon drawn will now animate properly.

UI

The Chat Window now fades as intended due to inactivity and retains settings upon area transition.

It seems that the patch notes contains an erroneous entry as the jump bug hasn't been fixed. Bad communication again, right Eric? :rolleyes:

It seems that the patch notes contains an erroneous entry as the jump bug hasn't been fixed. Bad communication again, right Eric? :rolleyes:

Just tested on four characters and it has been fixed for me. Try less animosity and more bug report: what class/body type/race/etc. is the animation bug still occurring for you?

Just tested on four characters and it has been fixed for me. Try less animosity and more bug report: what class/body type/race/etc. is the animation bug still occurring for you?

My smugglers are working fine after the patch, but my troopers are still with the animation bug.

When I log in with a character then jumping works as it did before 2.2.2, so far so good; but when I use a mount (or just activate rocket boost) then my character will again use the weapon's jumping animation even if it isn't drawn.

:(

Edited by Mubrak

Don't get me started on jumping and moving... The synchronization between running/walking and jumping is so broken, you see better controls in Super Mario Bros. If you are walking/running anywhere near a ledge and jump, the game will not register it and you will just slide off. And they decided to introduce jumping puzzles to get datacrons and whatnot?

Don't get me started on jumping and moving... The synchronization between running/walking and jumping is so broken, you see better controls in Super Mario Bros. If you are walking/running anywhere near a ledge and jump, the game will not register it and you will just slide off. And they decided to introduce jumping puzzles to get datacrons and whatnot?

This isn't a bug, it's a FEATURE! It's their new Datacron Difficulty feature. Tired of being able to get hose datacrons so easily? Why not make it harder to navigate those tiny wall protrusions by making the jump LESS effective!

This isn't a bug, it's a FEATURE! It's their new Datacron Difficulty feature. Tired of being able to get hose datacrons so easily? Why not make it harder to navigate those tiny wall protrusions by making the jump LESS effective!

Ah, of course! I should've realised it sooner :D

Is it really still broken?

Normally I am very understanding of the complexity of MMOs and the fact that bugs do happen. But this is sort of getting out of hand.

They make a patch solely to fix an issue and that patch doesn't even fix the issue. I could understand if it was a big patch that changed a lot of other things, or if it was a new bug that popped up as a result of the fix, but come on.

I love this game and I love Bioware games in general, I just really wish they would stop adding straws to the camel's back.