Show off your Interface

Obviousenuendo

I've seen a lot of pictures/ videos and I always see the standard interface, after playing wow for some many years I just can't stand it, so I made my own, but you have something unique this is the place to put it.

http://postimg.org/image/4niz3y9up/

(Gooood, I can FEEL your ANger,...The hate is swelling in you now...Take your insults, my flame ward is down...use it, Talk me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!)

Something something darkside etc.

Do you use the legacy melee in PVP? Just curious, haven't seen that in a while.

It was hilarious when that was released and everyone was uppercutting each other around nodes.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Do you use the legacy melee in PVP? Just curious, haven't seen that in a while.

It was hilarious when that was released and everyone was uppercutting each other around nodes.

I keep it on there for the lulz, in case I wana unequip my weapon and punch something

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thread supposed to be sarcasm? I'm asking because sometimes my sarcasm meter is broken and all the pictures in here look exactly the same with just some minor variations. Like a toolbar moved slightly to the left.

Is it meant to show how little we can actually customize our UIs? Because I remember on the WoW forums, UIs could look radically different from one player to the next because of addons.