Live streaming?

Denyantras

Hey all, I wasn't entirely sure where to put this thread, so I farkled with myself and here I am. (Farkle is Rock Paper Scissors you pervs.) I was curious as to how I might go about setting up a live stream. I don't know my behind from a hole in the ground when it comes to computers, and I finally have a really nice computer. I am ashamed to admit that I before having this Asus G75 was rocking a MacBook Pro boot camped with Windows on it. Now that I can run games really well, I wanted to start live streaming. Any help on how to do this would be awesome, especially since I'd like to be able to show people a few PvP tips and tricks and help them learn.

create an account on Twitch, and then download OBS: http://obsproject.com/

takes about 5 minutes to set up, and works well

you will need at least ~2 mb of upload speed in order to stream at a decent resolution, or else it will tank your network and the game will be unplayable.

The game is already unplayable so it wont change much actually

Hey all, I wasn't entirely sure where to put this thread, so I farkled with myself and here I am. (Farkle is Rock Paper Scissors you pervs.) I was curious as to how I might go about setting up a live stream. I don't know my behind from a hole in the ground when it comes to computers, and I finally have a really nice computer. I am ashamed to admit that I before having this Asus G75 was rocking a MacBook Pro boot camped with Windows on it. Now that I can run games really well, I wanted to start live streaming. Any help on how to do this would be awesome, especially since I'd like to be able to show people a few PvP tips and tricks and help them learn.

If you need any help, I can show you the settings I use on my stream, just stop by and ask. http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac