Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but it's inside the sun. Have fun claiming it!

I wish they would make a LEGO Carrick Station.

Granted, but it is so full of little lego people you cant tell what is what.

I wish I could play SWTOR on a government level super-computer for perfect graphics and no lag.

Granted, but it is so full of little lego people you cant tell what is what.

I wish I could play SWTOR on a government level super-computer for perfect graphics and no lag.

Granted, but you are arrested for hacking and exiled to the Congo.

I wish I had an on-screen role in the next Star Wars movie.

Granted, but the only other person on Naboo is Jar Jar.

I wish for infinite wishes.

Granted, unfortunately you drop a hammer on your head and lose the short term memory. Now you cannot remember what you just wished and got and keep wishing for more infinite wishes.

I wish the next star wars movie series was about the old republic era.

Granted, unfortunately you drop a hammer on your head and lose the short term memory. Now you cannot remember what you just wished and got and keep wishing for more infinite wishes.

I wish the next star wars movie series was about the old republic era.

I really didn't want to do this but, Granted, but it is your avarage Disney movie, and by that the words are sung and there are songs every 5 minutes.

I wish SOE didn't shut down/kill Star Wars Galaxies.

I really didn't want to do this but, Granted, but it is your avarage Disney movie, and by that the words are sung and there are songs every 5 minutes.

I wish SOE didn't shut down/kill Star Wars Galaxies.

Granted, but the game's AI took on a mind of it's own, flooding every planet with Blackwing Zombie Wookiees with invulnerability and one hit kills, who permaban the accounts of every gamer they slay. This all happens the day BEFORE SWG would have shut down otherwise.

I wish Batman: Arkham Origins would come out already.

Edited by bionamaster

Granted, but the game's AI took on a mind of it's own, flooding every planet with Blackwing Zombie Wookiees with invulnerability and one hit kills, who permaban the accounts of every gamer they slay. This all happens the day BEFORE SWG would have shut down otherwise.

I wish Batman: Arkham Origins would come out already.

granted but u get grounded for a month and they are only out for 2 weeks so for an ENTIRE month you have 2 suffer

i wish that republic players recieved an infraction whenever they killed me:D

granted but u get grounded for a month and they are only out for 2 weeks so for an ENTIRE month you have 2 suffer

i wish that republic players recieved an infraction whenever they killed me:D

Granted, but you take two infractions whenever you die.

I wish Jedi Sentinels had Force Push.

Damn....

I wish that Justin Bieber was exiled to the SW universe and subsequently eaten by Baras.

Granted, but due to a strange phenomenon, Darth Baras now sings with Bieber's voice, has grown Bieber's hairstyle, and now sings in his underwear at concerts across the Galaxy.

I wish all SWTOR classes could kill Darth Baras.

Granted, especially since he now has Bieber's voice and hair style. I have no real way to corrupt that.

I wish that One Direction had gotten thrown into the Rancor pit along with Oola in Return of the Jedi.

Granted, but the Rancor took one look at them, said "no way" and walked back to his cage while munching Oola.

I wish Jar Jar Binks had the ability to transform into a Sarlaac.

Granted, as long as he eats 1D

I wish for the above line to come true.

Granted, jar jar/sarlacc eats the 1D. Unfortunately, since he is jar jar, he decides to keep their music going, but this time with jar jar style.

I wish my neigbours would start using a proper WLAN encryption. Its embarrassing to see someone with just WEP on.

Granted, jar jar/sarlacc eats the 1D. Unfortunately, since he is jar jar, he decides to keep their music going, but this time with jar jar style.

I wish my neigbours would start using a proper WLAN encryption. Its embarrassing to see someone with just WEP on.

Granted, but then your internet goes out.

I wish I didn't have to go to school.

Edited by Xakthul

Granted, but then your internet goes out.

I wish I didn't have to go to school.

Granted, but the only job that you will hold for your entire life is a garbage collector, all day, every day, every year until you die.

I wish the star wars universe existed in some other galaxy, that everything star wars related was in fact real.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.