Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I'm kinda new is this good?

HybridCode

Well it's pretty good I guess but you didn't kill anyone.

Since your team still won I'm hesitant to say that's necessarily a bad thing but if you play against a team with more than 2 dps you're unlikely to replicate the result.

Edited by DharmaPolice

It was a short match, u should be more interested in the DPS rather than the total dmg. Also, force quake can't generate numbers like that. That kind of dmg has to be planned with proper dots and procs.

no sorry

with so few kills it can only be assumed there was aoe spam....

cause any telekinetics sage/lightning sorc worth a damn would blow suckas up casting single target so,.. im not convinced

DPS doesn't actually matter. The ability to focus down individual targets as a team is the important thing. You can put a dot on every player and get decent numbers (both overall damage and dps) but as that's trivial to heal through you're effectively achieving nothing (apart from maybe acting as a distraction).

DPS doesn't actually matter. The ability to focus down individual targets as a team is the important thing. You can put a dot on every player and get decent numbers (both overall damage and dps) but as that's trivial to heal through you're effectively achieving nothing (apart from maybe acting as a distraction).

Actually what matters is objectives. In the face of four healers in a pug ur probably not gonna be able to burn down anyone without being on comms. But I still capped on them and we still won. I love it when scrubs try n troll on the forums. Go try n replicate what I did then talk.

Actually what matters is objectives.

I agree but I was talking about in the context of damage dealing. As I said earlier, as your team won I'm not going to say it was a bad performance by your team - but you were playing a team with only two dps.

In the face of four healers in a pug ur probably not gonna be able to burn down anyone without being on comms

I strongly disagree with this. If the four healers are all awesome then sure but the problem with your screenshot is that two of your dps don't look like they carried their weight. If they had hit 500-600k each (focused properly with everyone else) then you'd have been able to kill their healers (probably).

I love it when scrubs try n troll on the forums.

Who is trolling? I meant what I said and it wasn't said to get a reaction. You might disagree, but that doesn't mean others are trolling.

Go try n replicate what I did then talk

But my point is that high dps rates (without kills) is not something you'd want to replicate (unless it some specific tactic to distract the enemy or something). This isn't PVE where you have to hit a certain dps rate to beat enrage timers.

Edited by DharmaPolice

Nice attempt at drawing attention to yourself, do want an "attaboy" and a pat on the bum?

And you try to do the same by doling out "witty" remarks ?

Jealous/bad sorcs and sages all up in this thread.

You don't play one ? I'm not surprised. Not at all.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

The number is pretty good but the spec and number of kills tells me this was done via tab-dotting

This.

Also I would like to add, that this game was a perfect setup for gaining "big numbers":

- many healers in enemy team

- few dpsers in your

- nearly zero tanking

- probably, the fight in mid was endless

In these circumstances with operative healers in enemy team tab-dotting doesn't do anything noticable in objective terms in my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.