The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This is just a quick suggestion post, about seeing outfits/armor in-game based on EU

Prolapse

I'd like to see personally a clothes Kyle Katarn wear's in the cartel market. Sure, we're talking thousands of years in the future lore wise, but who is to say the Sullustian's that he purchased the clothing from weren't crafting their gear in such a manner for thousands of years.I do enjoy the CM armor that's for sale, but I'd also like to see later EU characters get their gear put in game, especially that of Ulec Qel-Droma and Exar Kun. Edited by Prolapse

I'd like to see personally a clothes Kyle Katarn wear's in the cartel market. Sure, we're talking thousands of years in the future lore wise, but who is to say the Sullustian's that he purchased the clothing from weren't crafting their gear in such a manner for thousands of years.I do enjoy the CM armor that's for sale, but I'd also like to see later EU characters get their gear put in game, especially that of Ulec Qel-Droma and Exar Kun.

Ulic and Exar were before SW:TOR, not after...

Ulic and Exar were before SW:TOR, not after...
...do Ulic and Exar even have a defined, specific look? As far as I know, they had different outfits during different books (and I have the Omnibus collections of Tales of the Jedi, I know the stories, but it's been a few years since I read them all in one shot).