Consolidated list of topics that BioWare should respond to.

Sir-Coffee

Funny you should mention redundancy here, because to designate a thread a QQ thread, you're already including the OP as a QQ-er, at least on the immediate level; stating specifically that he is a QQ-er is only redundant information.

If the thread was created by an automatic response system, then you could argue there is no such thing as a QQ-er OP.

Thank you for your support. These two people are attempting to derail the thread for god knows what reason.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Could we please get back on track and work together" - Me

"No, BioWare doesn't owe you anything" - Your friend

You're purposely trying to derail the thread.

ROFL.

Keep going... It's getting better and better.

Thank you for your support. These two people are attempting to derail the thread for god knows what reason.

Irony.

If by responding to your silly attempts to censor, make declarations, and try to banish people from the thread... OK.

Tell you what.. you keep on doing the petty thing.. and I'll keep on responding.

Let me know when you want to get back on topic.

Edited by Andryah

ROFL.

Keep going... It's getting better and better.

Could we please get back on track here? I know what you're doing. It is called a push/pull technique that trolls often use in general chat/general discussion.

First you attack the thread, then claim you aren't attacking it, then attack it again to the point where people get angry and the thread gets derailed.

Irony.

If by responding to your silly attempts to censor, make declarations, and try to banish people from the thread... OK.

Tell you what.. you keep on doing the petty thing.. and I'll keep on responding.

Let me know when you want to get back on topic.

And what exactly is "on topic" by your definition here? What exactly is your intent other than providing pointless statements, such as "Bioware doesn't owe you anything" or "every MMO has problems"?

Could we please get back on track here? I know what you're doing. It is called a push/pull technique that trolls often use in general chat/general discussion.

First you attack the thread, then claim you aren't attacking it, then attack it again to the point where people get angry and the thread gets derailed.

Dude.. I have supported your intention and the thread in several different posts of mine. I simply disagree with some peoples opinions, and it is my right to do so. And instead of allowing me to do that...... You and a couple of other people jump in with insults, accusations, and eviction notices.

As I said... I am happy to follow you back on track in the thread. I will follow your example. :)

But make no mistake.. when people take shots at me or others ... I'll be there to discuss and rebut the unneeded personal attacks, deflections, and ad hominems. ;)

Edited by Andryah

And what exactly is "on topic" by your definition here? What exactly is your intent other than providing pointless statements, such as "Bioware doesn't owe you anything" or "every MMO has problems"?

I'll help SithEBM just a bit here with the process of moving the thread back on track.

You are now on /ignore. Bye bye.

Ok then, I would like for communication for certain threads that are being ignored.

Well, that sounds reasonable, aside from the "being ignored" part. As Andryah said, you have no way of knowing they are being ignored (as in "not looked at"). Mods/community people may be under orders not to address certain issues on the forums.

Well, that sounds reasonable, aside from the "being ignored" part. As Andryah said, you have no way of knowing they are being ignored (as in "not looked at"). Mods/community people may be under orders not to address certain issues on the forums.

Agreed.

It would indeed be nice if every issue thread received personal attention from gold posters. And the fact is, a good number of them do. It's impractical to expect every thread gets a response though.

SithEBM has a list of the ones he feels are most important to be responded to. Which is fine. I support that. But I do not support it if couched in "demands" (which in fairness he personally has not done, but some have) and I do not support the contention that no_gold_response = ignored issue.

Edited by Andryah

Agreed.

It would indeed be nice if every issue thread received personal attention from gold posters. And the fact is, a good number of them do. It's impractical to expect every thread gets a response though.

SithEBM has a list of the ones he feels are most important to be responded to. Which is fine. I support that. But I do not support it if couched in "demands" (which in fairness he personally has not done, but some have) and I do not support the contention that no_gold_response = ignored issue.

No, the OP has not used the word "demand," but the thread title would be better without the word "should." As I have stated more than once, "the devs" do not like being called out, and this thread does exactly that.

No, the OP has not used the word "demand," but the thread title would be better without the word "should." As I have stated more than once, "the devs" do not like being called out, and this thread does exactly that.

I stated "should" because I didn't want to say "need". If you have a title name that I like, I will gladly change it.

If a lot of people are offended by my thread title, then I will change it.

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, but if 10+ people are offended, then I will do my best to create a title that everyone can appreciate.

I have no issues with your choice of title. Some of the editorial within the thread... yeah.. but you know what.. that's what threads are for.. opinion exchanges and editorial pieces, and I'll simply respond to selected ones.

Leave the title as is IMO.

I believe "I think" would invalidate my entire thread.

Why? Because by necessity BWEA should reply to those threads? Why? Because you and the original authors say so? Seriously, why should BWEA reply? As others have pointed out, they really are in a "Damned if they do, damned if they don't" position.

And I am certainly not offended by your title.

Why? Because by necessity BWEA should reply to those threads? Why? Because you and the original authors say so? Seriously, why should BWEA reply? As others have pointed out, they really are in a "Damned if they do, damned if they don't" position.

And I am certainly not offended by your title.

This is defeatism, at best. "Damned if they do, damned if they don't" is almost a universal position for such companies and for such situations. That doesn't mean they should just stick to silenge; in fact, that can backfire even more. I really don't see the point of being "chicken" about it and just stay silent, what does that tell about the company? Certainly not anything good.

It's not an issue for me. It's an issue for the OP. The OP wants communication. Telling people what they "should" do is not going to make them like him or want to follow his suggestions.

What about "Consolidated list of topics that the community would like answers to"

No it's not.

:rolleyes:

I have seen the developers respond to threads that directly insult BioWare, so I have to agree that it shouldn't be an issue for me or the developers.

Having said that, if the community would like me to change the title to "Consolidated list of topics that the community would like responses to", then I will do so.

Feedback anybody?

Edited by SithEBM

I have seen the developers respond to threads that directly insult BioWare, so I have to agree that it shouldn't be an issue for me or the developers.

Having said that, if the community would like me to change the title to "Consolidated list of topics that the community would like responses to", then I will do so.

Feedback anybody?

Just leave it as it is. The only ones crying here are the Biodrones.

Nothing to see here.

:p

Feedback anybody?

IMO.. it's a more accurate and objective title. BUT.... some of the more demanding and venomous forum members would object I think, which just opens another can of worms and a derail to your thread.

Leave it as is, IMO.

Edited by Andryah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.