Consolidated list of topics that BioWare should respond to.

Sir-Coffee

No threads require responses. "The devs" do not like being called out. The best result from BWEA on this thread is that it will be ignored.

No threads require a response? Perhaps you should take a look at this thread.

Without even knowing him, I guarantee you he is not afraid to post.

Without even knowing him, I guarantee you he is afraid to post in certain threads.

Then save yourself future bother and update the list now.

The list will be updated in the future.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No threads require a response? Perhaps you should take a look at this thread.

That thread has no employee post in it. What's your point?

Without even knowing him, I guarantee you he is afraid to post in certain threads.

If you say so.

For the other threads, you are correct. They don't require a response, however BioWare should respond to them.

Why? They're just petulant, whiny rants.

Edited by branmakmuffin

That thread has no employee post in it. What's your point?

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

If you say so, Dr. Freud.

If you say so, Dr. Freud.

Why? They're just petulant, whiny rants.

This shows a lot about your character.

If you can't or are unwilling to explain why you think that linked thread requires an employee response, fair enough. That shows a lot about your character.

Thank you, I know that I am an intelligent person, and I would be honored to explain why that thread requires a Developer response.

It ruins aspects of your gameplay, such as PvE, and PvP(Perhaps you ignored the video in that thread).

It ruins aspects of your gameplay, such as PvE, and PvP(Perhaps you ignored the video in that thread).

I'll be the judge of what ruins aspects of my game play.

If it's a bug, I agree, it should be fixed, if possible. But that doesn't man BWEA must keep you updated about it. Would it be nice if they did? Sure. No one responds well to demands.

I'll be the judge of what ruins aspects of my game play.

You don't seem qualified to do so.

If it's a bug, I agree, it should be fixed, if possible. But that doesn't man BWEA must keep you updated about it. Would it be nice if they did? Sure. No one responds well to demands.

1). It is a bug and it can be fixed.

2). I agree, they should keep the entire community updated about it(Not just me).

3). No one responds well to being ignored.

1). It is a bug and it can be fixed.

Thus spake armchair developer SithEBM? But OK, let's assume it can be fixed. You have no idea how much (or little) work it would take. If fixing it were trivial, or even "a bit more than trivial," it would have been fixed.

2). I agree, they should keep the entire community updated about it(Not just me).

You can't make them pay attention. Although it seems you and others think you can.

3). No one responds well to being ignored.

So what're you gonna do about it? One thing you can do is ubsub. Then you'd be speaking BWEA's language. Otherwise, you're just complaining.

Thus spake armchair developer SithEBM? But OK, let's assume it can be fixed. You have no idea how much (or little) work it would take. If fixing it were trivial, or even "a bit more than trivial," it would have been fixed.

It was "Fixed" once before and the bug is "back". You're right, I have no idea how long it would take to fix the bug, but that isn't what this thread is about(Which is communication).

You can't make them pay attention. Although it seems you and others think you can.

All I am doing is helping the developers find threads that should get a response from them.

So what're you gonna do about it? One thing you can do is ubsub. Then you'd be speaking BWEA's language. Otherwise, you're just complaining.

So, it's either unsub, or we're complaining. Just for an FYI, if nobody complained, then BioWare wouldn't fix anything. If people didn't complain, then Revan's double hood would never have been fixed, bolster would have been left buggy(It still is actually).

I could go on and on about how you're wrong, but I can see now that you just don't like to reason with people.

So, it's either unsub, or we're complaining. Just for an FYI, if nobody complained, then BioWare wouldn't fix anything. If people didn't complain, then Revan's double hood would never have been fixed, bolster would have been left buggy(It still is actually).

I could go on and on about how you're wrong, but I can see now that you just don't like to reason with people.

I prefer to reason with reasonable people, not people who make demands and then huff about it when their demands (without regard for how realistic such demands are) are not met.

I prefer to reason with reasonable people, not people who make demands and then huff about it when their demands (without regard for how realistic such demands are) are not met.

It's difficult to reason with people when you aren't a reasonable person.

Feel free to add mine (in my signature). A cap of 500 characters where 1 player can have 12 characters on a server and 22 in total is crazy.

I added your suggestion to the thread; 5 months and no response is upsetting.

Hopefully we can work with the developers and make this community more engaging.

You should change title from 'Consolidated list of topics that BioWare should respond to. ' to 'Consolidated list of topics that I wish BioWare would respond to. '

and you may get some attention. Suggesting you know how to run a game is ludicrous. For one, why aren't you running one?

You should change title from 'Consolidated list of topics that BioWare should respond to. ' to 'Consolidated list of topics that I wish BioWare would respond to. '

That would be way better. As I said before, no one responds well to demands.

and you may get some attention. Suggesting you know how to run a game is ludicrous. For one, why aren't you running one?

All it takes is knowing how to disappoint your customers, apparently.

That would be a good idea, if I cared about PvE, Pazaak, less bras, and lore outfits to be dyeable.

I am making a list of threads that the community wishes to be answered.

*Edit* Also, I am taking requests and then evaluating them. I don't necessarily care for the guild cap idea, however I recognize that it is a good idea, and BioWare should at least respond to the thread(It has been 5 months).

Edited by SithEBM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.