Consolidated list of topics that BioWare should respond to.

Sir-Coffee

Says the EAware White Knight...

:rolleyes:

I know, right?

I make a thread to open more communication, and these people are making this into an "Us vs Them War" / a "PvE vs PvP War".

This thread is all about communication and if you have a problem with that, then please leave.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is all about communication and if you have a problem with that, then please leave.

Please don't over sell the thread.

It's a player consolidating special interest threads in the hopes that it will drive Bioware to respond to said threads. Which is fine. I'm not optimistic for your results.. but nothing wrong with the intent.

The rest is just normal day to day forum chatter.

And I find it ironic that you carry the banner of "better communication" while telling players to leave your thread. You cannot dictate or force communications, nor constraint of communications. :)

Edited by Andryah

That would be a good idea, if I cared about PvE, Pazaak, less bras, and lore outfits to be dyeable.

I am making a list of threads that the community wishes to be answered.

No, you made a list of threads addressing topics that some players wish addressed and which you happen to also think need addressing.

Unless I missed the memo stating that SithEBM and the players whose threads he linked are the representatives of The Community.

Unless I missed the memo stating that SithEBM and the players whose threads he linked are the representatives of The Community.

And on that note... I too did NOT receive the memo that authorizes SithEBM to be the Grand PooBah Community Spokesperson that we must all bow down to OR leave the thread.

Please to submit copy of memo post haste SithEBM. :p

Edited by Andryah

Please don't over sell the thread.

It's a player consolidating special interest threads in the hopes that it will drive Bioware to respond to said threads. Which is fine. I'm not optimistic for your results.. but nothing wrong with the intent.

The rest is just normal day to day forum chatter.

And I find it ironic that you carry the banner of "better communication" while telling players to leave your thread. You cannot dictate or force communications, nor constraint of communications. :)

The only people I have told to leave this thread are the one's who are trolling and adding nothing to this thread.

Allow me to reiterate my message: "If you dislike the idea of BioWare communicating more, then don't post in this thread." I am basically using the advice you gave me.

"Suck it up"

Allow me to reiterate my message: "If you dislike the idea of BioWare communicating more, then don't post in this thread." I am basically using the advice you gave me

No one dislikes the idea of BWEA communicating, so stop being disingenuous. The point is that there are no issues your OP points to that are anything more than "It'd be nice if ..." Yet those threads and yours take the stand that these issues are all must-do, A-number-1 priority code "Alpha."

And to you, maybe they are.

Edited by branmakmuffin

No, you made a list of threads addressing topics that some players wish addressed and which you happen to also think need addressing.

I had 13 responses to this one statement, but I decided to opt out because people like you aren't open minded and arguing with you when I am attempting to allow more communication is meaningless..

Well, someone has to take the initiative.

I had 13 responses to this one statement, but I decided to opt out because people like you aren't open minded and arguing with you when I am attempting to allow more communication is meaningless.

Are you offering up 13 replies to something you wrote as some kind of mandate? 13? Out of 500,000? Or what is your point, exactly, if not that?

Edited by branmakmuffin

And on that note... I too did NOT receive the memo that authorizes SithEBM to be the Grand PooBah Community Spokesperson that we must all bow down to OR leave the thread.

Please to submit copy of memo post haste SithEBM. :p

Obvious troll.

Have you ever seen a sticky post? Those people basically nominated themselves to be helpful guiders in the community.

Once again, you are derailing the thread, when the main purpose is to open up more communication.

No one dislikes the idea of BWEA communicating, so stop being disingenuous. The point is that there are no issues your OP points to that are anything more than "It'd be nice if ..." Yet those threads and yours take the stand that these issues are all must-do, A-number-1 priority code "Alpha."

And to you, maybe they are.

Perhaps you didn't read the title?

Are you offering up 13 replies to something you wrote as some kind of mandate? 13? Out of 500,000? Or what is your point, exactly, if not that?

The point is that no matter what I say to you; you're so close-minded, that it's pointless to argue with you.

The only people I have told to leave this thread are the one's who are trolling and adding nothing to this thread.

Allow me to reiterate my message: "If you dislike the idea of BioWare communicating more, then don't post in this thread." I am basically using the advice you gave me.

"Suck it up"

But see.. you don't get to have it both ways. You cannot run the self appointed moral banner of "let's have better communications" on the one hand and then turn around and tell players to leave your thread because you disagree with their opinions or their style.

Stop with the hypocrisy. If you are going to run a thread like this.. fine.. but please do so with maturity and in an adult like manner. You created the thread, but you are not the thread dictator, or judge+jury of other players. All player opinion is equally valid as opinion....even when we don't like it. We get to offer reasoned counterpoint and demonstrate supporting fact or opinion.. but none of us get to dictate who gets to post what. Only the forum moderators have that authority.

But see.. you don't get to have it both ways. You cannot run the self appointed moral banner of "let's have better communications" on the one hand and then turn around and tell players to leave your thread because you disagree with their opinions or their style.

Stop with the hypocrisy. If you are going to run a thread like this.. fine.. but please do so with maturity and in an adult like manner. You created the thread, but you are not the thread dictator, or judge+jury of other players. All player opinion is equally valid as opinion....even when we don't like it. We get to offer reasoned counterpoint and demonstrate supporting fact or opinion.. but none of us get to dictate who gets to post what. Only the forum moderators have that authority.

This is where your entire argument falls apart.

You and your friend have been calling people "morons" and QQers the entire time. Please be respectful towards your fellow community. Well, I know that you called people "QQers, (not sure about morons)", but everyone else defending BioWare has called people "Morons". Yet, you're siding with them, which makes you a collaborator.

If you and your friends would stop insulting people, then this thread could easily be run with maturity and in an adult like manner.

Obvious troll.

Have you ever seen a sticky post? Those people basically nominated themselves to be helpful guiders in the community.

Once again, you are derailing the thread, when the main purpose is to open up more communication.

Your OP is arguably spam, so don't try to play the "I'm just trying to foster good communications" card. Those threads already exist. Your OP added nothing other than simply pointing at things you think deserve extra, special attention.

your op is arguably spam, so don't try to play the "i'm just trying to foster good communications" card. Those threads already exist. Your op added nothing other than simply pointing at things you think deserve extra, special attention.

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Please, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

This is where your entire argument falls apart.

You and your friend have been calling people "morons" and QQers the entire time. Please be respectful towards your fellow community. Well, I know that you called people "QQers, (not sure about morons)", but everyone else defending BioWare has called people "Morons". Yet, you're siding with them, which makes you a collaborator.

If you and your friends would stop insulting people, then this thread could easily be run with maturity and in an adult like manner.

I have done neither in this thread. And none of the other forum members in here are my friends (check my friends list before making such statements). I have however agreed with some posters in this thread.. and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it... so please.. put the Napoleon costume away.. OK? :)

Please stop with the passive aggressive deflections and attacks.

Edited by Andryah

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Please, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

You know.. you want to be respected and run a thread on behalf of the community, yet you keep doing stuff like this.

A good spokesperson stays above the petty fraying and banter that is inevitable in gaming forums. ;)

Edited by Andryah

I have done neither in this thread. And none of the other forum members in here are my friends (check my friends list before making such statements). I have however agreed with some posters in this thread.. and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it... so please.. put the Napoleon costume away.. OK? :)

Please stop with the passive aggressive deflections and attacks.

Agreeing with people calling PvPers QQers is the same thing as calling them QQers.

Your OP is arguably spam, so don't try to play the "I'm just trying to foster good communications" card. Those threads already exist. Your OP added nothing other than simply pointing at things you think deserve extra, special attention.

If you feel anyone has broken the forum rules, please feel free to use the report button...other than that, there's not much you can do about people posting stuff you don't like or agree with.

To the OP, thank you for putting this list up. I 100% agree with you :)

Agreeing with people calling PvPers QQers is the same thing as calling them QQers.

No, it's not.

And to be accurate....I agreed that a particular thread was a QQ thread. I never agreed with any statement about a player being a QQer in this thread.

Learn to tell the difference. And read my actual posts a little more attentively. I generally don't call people names (though I do slip on occasion or am unclear in my text), I give labels to behaviors exhibited in the forum. There is a difference.

Edited by Andryah

If you feel anyone has broken the forum rules, please feel free to use the report button...other than that, there's not much you can do about people posting stuff you don't like or agree with.

That's why I said it is arguably spam. I don't report people's posts. I don't care enough what about they post to report anything. The point is this thread is nothing along the lines of constructive and never was. As someone else pointed out way back, it would have been better phrased as "Consolidated list of topics that I wish BioWare would respond to."

No, it's not.

And to be accurate....I agreed that a particular thread was a QQ thread. I never agreed with any statement about a player being a QQer in this thread.

Learn to tell the difference. And read my actual posts a little more attentively. I don't call people names, I give labels to behaviors exhibited in the forum. There is a difference.

When you label a certain thread QQ, you automatically label the OP of the thread QQ-er, it comes with the territory. Simple logic of universal containing the particular/individual.

When you label a certain thread QQ, you automatically label the OP of the thread QQ-er, it comes with the territory. Simple logic of universal containing the particular/individual.

No, that is hardly true. If I say "The person did something foolish," that's not the same as saying "That person is a fool."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.