Pot5 RWZ results!

lordkhouri

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Bads (new guild) beat HEL and lost to Rock Bottom and Legend last night.

add us to the list! :D

0:2 vs. Rock Bottom

0:1 vs. I AM LEGEND D TEAM

1:0 vs. HEL

:rak_03:

Edited by Pistols

Couple days late, but was fun our first 2 days on tues/thurs queing @ <Zero Tolerance> (we renamed to blacklisted btw). Got our stuff pushed in a bunch for our first 2 days, came out at something like 5W-10L or so, wasn't absolutely horrible for the minimal rwz experience we have. We'll be queing Tue/Thurs/Sun regularly from here on out and maybe some other days, so hopefully we can see some of you guys out there.

PS - Thanks to Ary'a and xuds for running with us and getting us started/teaching us stuff that would have taken us a while to figure out. MUCH appreciated.

are you guys gonna bother trying to rebuild or just wait for arenas?

J-sshowdo and myself (Sin and op healer) are waiting for Arenas. In the meanwhile I will be trying to fill in the sorc dps or sorc healer spot for the team, but it has been difficult since I'm playing from Europe atm with 250ms+ latency. It's hard to find 8 decent players that can work together, but we are still trying with at least 1 rated night/week other than the Team ops going.

J-sshowdo and myself (Sin and op healer) are waiting for Arenas. In the meanwhile I will be trying to fill in the sorc dps or sorc healer spot for the team, but it has been difficult since I'm playing from Europe atm with 250ms+ latency. It's hard to find 8 decent players that can work together, but we are still trying with at least 1 rated night/week other than the Team ops going.

Welcome to the story of my life???

Edited by Scotland

After giving this a run for a while, we at <Watchmen> have decided to distance ourselves from this list and apt for a removal. Primary reason being is that although this may have been a good idea, the execution itself is not being properly handled.

In example, it makes absolutely no sense for us to drop lower when our win ratio has increased dramatically since last quarter. In addition, it's becoming exhausting to constantly screenshot every win or loss when the management of this event is not in an entirety of neutrality.

Currently the most successful teams are as follows (party my opinion, partly community feedback)

Problem with this aspect is it creates an automatic bias which disallows any absolute certainty of fairness. This is why leaderboards are automatic processes that aren't handled by human hands:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/bloodlust/3v3

There are some teams on that list that don't even queue anymore or lost more overall, yet they maintained their position or moved higher? (What?) Due to this unsystematic order, we find no use in this project and will no longer support it.

Good Luck.