NiM Scum and Villainy (and TFB) Progression

WillLongstick

Invictus (formerly Envy)

Republic

TFB NiM - Operator IX

7/15/13 - 11:08 PM CT

Killshot

Achievement

Edited to add that we were recently able to get our original guild name back and we are once again Invictus. (Had to change it to Envy with server transfers way back) Let me know if there are any questions regarding the change, but it is all the same people :)

Edited by CERMINE

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relevant NiM changes incoming tomorrow:

Terror From Beyond

Dread Guards now deal slightly less damage and have decreased health in Nightmare Mode.

Scum and Villainy

During the encounter with Dread Master Styrak, all players standing in the "Nightmarish Discharge" will be damaged, rather than just one.

During the encounter with Dread Master Styrak, healers who have obtained their 36-point Skill Tree ability (such as Salvation) are now far less likely to be pulled into Nightmare Manifestation and be forced to face their Companion Character.

During the encounter with Thrasher, damage from the Demolitionist's "Rocket Launcher" ability now applies when the rocket collides, rather than slightly before.

Thrasher's "Massive Stomp" no longer affects players standing on the upper level of the encounter area.

When a player is killed by Titan 6's "Huge Grenade", the combat log will no longer incorrectly indicate that the player was defeated by Grapple.

Edited by axmarcusxa

A little bummed to see the DG nerf as I know we were pretty close and at least one other pub guild was really close. I'm confident we would have had it this week. I guess no excuses now!

My feelings as well. However, at least the fight will be closer in line to the other encounters in TFB. Having one really tough boss, a few difficult, and a few easy encounters was a bit jarring.