100% EXP for all

shonenjumpstyle

Honestly the reduced EXP for non-subscribers is too low. I myself subscribe, but I find it unfair to all the F2Players and Freemiums get what, 75% of our experience? Friends I made on my origin world are left in the dust. Subscribers already get rested EXP, giving them nearly triple the experience of a free player if fully rested. When free players do all of the available quests on a planet, they still end up having to do extra grinding by fighting random NPCs in the wild. In addition, they have a limited number of flashpoints, operations, warzones, and space missions which lowers the amount of EXP they get compared to a subscriber even further. Further, they have to wait until level 15 to sprint and get speeders much later than subscribes at an obscene price considering they only get 2 or 5 GTN listings at a time and only get one or two crew skills. Being slower means that they have to trudge across planets longer which slows them from progressing through levels and the story. The way things are, free and preferred status players have it pretty horrifically awful.

I agree. Some of the restrictions on Free to play should be lifted. It's hard to tell people to give SWTOR a try "It's free!" if free means they'll be under leveled the entire time because they don't get enough experience.

Some of the restrictions on F2P should be lifted but this is not one of them. When i was F2P, i was still getting overleveled without doing flashpoints or PVP so i don't see it as a problem. Also, remember that F2P get what they pay for, some of the restrictions are a too restrictive and should be removed but EXP isn't one of them. Edited by SkepticShockwave

100% XP = over level.

With 75% you just need to do some heroics (some time twice).

This is least of F2P limitation issues.

Only reason to ask for more XP as F2P is to burn thru all stories and forged about game.

I just want f2p players to be able to trade with me so they can hand me the items I should have had during flashpoints but they ninjad it and regret it afterwards.

Game is free, cant expect too much from that.

F2P with restrictions is an incentive to subscribe. Taking away the restrictions removes the incentive. Those restrictions exist for that reason and to encourage F2P players to spend money on the ala carte offering of the CM.

Don't expect to see much reduction in the F2P restrictions any time soon.

I re-subbed recently because I was having fun and figured the fun was worth a few bucks (that, and I missed some of the side-perks of subbing, like having a third crafting skill and all). I decided to un-sub last night, because the inescapable rested exp is pushing me forward faster than I'd like. I'd rather splash a few bucks on CC to get the perks I want than use workarounds to keep my advancement at a comfortable pace.

Silly reason? Maybe, but it gets even sillier. 100% exp for f2p would probably make me uninstall the game and not look back.

Similar feeling here, the reduced XP of f2p is actually a "perk" subscribers miss out. Suppose a little ironic to state so when having a month sub now, but it is. I'm a completionist. And subscriber XP puts me way over the level doing everything. As f2p the progression is just perfect then though.