Better GTN Search functions

Grendol

May be an old topic but searching up everything on the GTN by typing the items name in EXACTLY gets old quick. Would be much more hassle free if we could right click the item we are searching for in order to pull it up on the search. Just gets old real quick typing in every individual item I want to find and I'm sure others find it annoying as well. cheers. :rak_03:

• 2 months later...

While I wouldn't be opposed to some GTN improvements, it is already tons better than it used to be. You don't have to search for the full name of anything, you can type 3-4 letters of something, maybe select a few options like rarity, or general type of item, and usually find what you're looking for.

For instance: "ref aug 28" will give you reflex augment 28, select artifact quality, and bam, you've got them. The words don't even have to be in the correct order, "28 Aug ref" accomplishes the same thing.

Filtering by armor weight, and slot, then orange/custom quality is great for filling armor sets. You don't even have to type anything in.

Yeah I do use the abbreviations etc and I appreciate its current features, it would just be so much easier though to auto-search :p Something could be implemented where it searches for a certain item and lists the prices like normal, but then a pop-up would appear where you can put in your own selling price. It would make the whole process like 3x faster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.