If an Ewok and a Wookie mate...

Ayelinna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do I need to remind you of how violent Wookiee love is? Ask Master Muheeda. He fell in love with a Wookiee lass. When she was done with him and the surgeons put him back together, he looked more human than his original Rodian self.

So goes the tale.

Do I need to remind you of how violent Wookiee love is? Ask Master Muheeda. He fell in love with a Wookiee lass. When she was done with him and the surgeons put him back together, he looked more human than his original Rodian self.

So goes the tale.

Death by snu snu...

hmmm well for me they weren't even friends since I had Zaalbar murder her in cold blood :) she should've joined the dark side with the rest of us

cuz you used a mind control and later he tried to kill ya to get revenge then you force choked him

George Lucas originally wanted the second Death Star built over the Wookiee home world, and have the empire be brought down by primitive wookiees. However, proven by Chewbacca, not all wookiees are primitive. So he created Endor and the Ewoks to bring them down. The word "Ewok" is the syllables of "Wookiee" in reverse.

:D!