Reusable Impeccable Medpac

Arox

My question isnt y it cant be used more than once during fight but y is the quality of the packs so messed up. True I just started biochem I have only lvl 16 med pac's so far but I noticed this: with the green quality u have just the straight heals , with the prototype (blue) u have the same heals plus a bonus heal over time effect. and finally u get the reusable (purple) medpac and that goes back to the straight heals again the bonus heal over time effect is lost somewhere. That just doesnt make sense to me. As u move up to a higher quality your supposed to get better benefits not less. U have the same problem with the Bio-Enhanced Med Unit u lose the heal over time effect with the highest quality the reusable (purple). Is this some kind of glitch or was it actually intended that the highest quality med pac not be as good as the (blue) one

Is this some kind of glitch or was it actually intended that the highest quality med pac not be as good as the (blue) one

Yes, in bioware's heads - lets nerf reusables with all our power! :confused:

Same for reusable cybertech grenades (blue damage > purple damage)

Edited by Glower

My question isnt y it cant be used more than once during fight but y is the quality of the packs so messed up. True I just started biochem I have only lvl 16 med pac's so far but I noticed this: with the green quality u have just the straight heals , with the prototype (blue) u have the same heals plus a bonus heal over time effect. and finally u get the reusable (purple) medpac and that goes back to the straight heals again the bonus heal over time effect is lost somewhere. That just doesnt make sense to me. As u move up to a higher quality your supposed to get better benefits not less. U have the same problem with the Bio-Enhanced Med Unit u lose the heal over time effect with the highest quality the reusable (purple). Is this some kind of glitch or was it actually intended that the highest quality med pac not be as good as the (blue) one

Holy necro Batman!

At first it was possible to use a medpack 100 000 000 times per fight but it was overpowered in a way. The vanilla tankassin are some of the reason it was nerfed.

The vanilla tankassin were OP (I was playing one). It was so easy to get dps gear as a sin and spec tank (or any tankiss hybrid) and beat ANYONE in a 1v2 1v3 or even 1v4.

The vanilla tankassin had a very good dmg mitigation AND self healing. Add an infinite medpack pool (with a moderate CD) and delaying a node cap was incredibly long.

I remember THIS civil war where 2 tankassin in dps gear (some dude and I) delayed a side node for like 7-8 min against 5 opponent only by trading our guard and spamming self healing+ medpacks. They eventualy gave up and we got the node.

Is it frustrating to be able to use a medpack only once per fight? Yes You can use a grenade on CD but you cant use a medpack on CD. It annoying but when the medpack nerf happened, it was ''needed''

When they nerfed tankassin, the medpack nerf should have gone BUT right now the healing is so powerfull that the medpack nerf is right in place again.