Bergeren Colony Operation Dummy DPS Leaderboard

AtheistChurch

I'd agree with Dashroode and Titan 6.

But the other ones I'd have to say no.

Thrasher I've personally never had a problem.

I've rarely loss stacks of Merciless on Olok unless it is due to an abundance of DPS between the shields coming down.

Cartel Warlords have never been a problem either.

Dashroode and Titan 6 are perfect for focus spec assuming you have other good single target dps in your raid group.

Bottom line is: Play what you like and be good at it. You can go through all nightmare content without ever learning combat/carnage as a sentinel and pull excellent dps.

Though i would love to debate it, here is probably not the right place. :(/ But thrasher depending on your role, its hard to keep up stacks because the demo spawns 90 degrees away, and for oolok it depends on gaps between the droids as you said, but everytime i've done it, i've lost my stacks, and lastly for ops chief in nim he uses flash bangs more often which has caused me to lose my stack.

Every other fight you can use watchman no problem

Edited by raidmac

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though i would love to debate it, here is probably not the right place. :(/ But thrasher depending on your role, its hard to keep up stacks because the demo spawns 90 degrees away, and for oolok it depends on gaps between the droids as you said, but everytime i've done it, i've lost my stacks, and lastly for ops chief in nim he uses flash bangs more often which has caused me to lose my stack.

Every other fight you can use watchman no problem

The point I was really addressing is that combat is not superior to watchman in any fight besides Dashroode and Titan 6. In those fights you can use focus and get better numbers than combat.

If you are losing stacks in Olok due to the shields than it probably means your dps is good enough so that you don't have to really worry about enrage. If that is the case then it doesn't really matter how poor your dps is since your raid has sufficient dps to meet enrage.

Edited by rsuhandy

Regnar Commando Gunnery 2843.81 http://www.torparse.com/a/416380/time/1378668715/1378669034/0/Overview

Side note - Baree's link is not working. Was hoping to see what he did differently but no link to confirm anything.

Torparse deleted my log. I had to find it and upload it again. Here is the link:

http://www.torparse.com/a/417332/time/1378744896/1378745207/0/Overview

I got a little lucky and got just a little higher crit than you. The only thing that might be different is you are running a little lower accuracy build. I am using 100% accuracy build. I do not see any other difference.

Torparse deleted my log. I had to find it and upload it again. Here is the link:

http://www.torparse.com/a/417332/time/1378744896/1378745207/0/Overview

I got a little lucky and got just a little higher crit than you. The only thing that might be different is you are running a little lower accuracy build. I am using 100% accuracy build. I do not see any other difference.

I would also say that Gunnery is a very volatile spec that can parse amazing numbers with lucky procs, so that is something to keep in mind as well.

Hey everybody! Sorry that I haven't been updating the thread, I was hoping the double proc would be fixed. Unfortunately, it does not appear like the developers will be fixing this 'bug' any time soon so please be honest and refrain from using two power proc relics until further notice.

I will also be reworking this thread to better suit our community. If you have any ideas you would like to contribute, feel free to comment or message me and let me know!

Also, since Torparse is under maintenance and some logs are disappearing, please keep a .txt copy of your important logs. This way we can re-upload any lost logs with minimal confusion.

I would like to thank everybody for their patience. This thread will be updated weekly and as I said before, will also be reworked.

Neutrinos

Atheist (To inspire competition)

Uh D'redd is not in Infamous, he is in REIGN. Also here's an updated parse from him: 2737.59

Did Dredd use two SA relics? seems like he was getting double procs. I know there is no explicit rule against it, but for the most part people have governed themselves and not posted parses with double sa relics.

Did Dredd use two SA relics? seems like he was getting double procs. I know there is no explicit rule against it, but for the most part people have governed themselves and not posted parses with double sa relics.

mmm yeah idk, dumb bioware should just get their **** together.

EDIT: just talked to him yeah he was using both, he didn't realize it was considered an exploit, you can ignore the parse if neutrino deems it so.

Edited by Pride_Lion

Two things.

1. Dredd is in REIGN. I assume the thread hasn't been updated as Ryydor has also pointed that out. No pressure just making sure it doesn't get forgotten.

he didn't realize it was considered an exploit

Let's be careful with the word exploit here. It is not an exploit as much as a flawed mechanic. We all know it isn't supposed to work and will get fixed eventually. But if you aren't taking every advantage available to you then you are selling yourself short. That being said I don't think it should count. You get into a "this parse is with dual procs" "this parse is pre x.x" it get s messy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.