13.5 MILLION subscribers within two days

inseeisyou

I was browsing some internet usage statistics that I tend to monitor over my IP and various other Data port I/O software and I can confirm without any doubt (also confirmed in two online gaming magazines) that SWTOR has over 13.5 million active subscribers, including two IPs which look suspiciously like the White House and the residence of the Dalai Lama.

I was browsing some internet usage statistics that I tend to monitor over my IP and various other Data port I/O software and I can confirm without any doubt (also confirmed in two online gaming magazines) that SWTOR has over 13.5 million active subscribers, including two IPs which look suspiciously like the White House and the residence of the Dalai Lama.

Please prove this, seems like you are making this stuff up. Back it up with one source?

According to my sources it is 15 million and the Dalai Lama prefer WoW.

But how will they play the game once they don't have any arms???

That's BW's latest innovation that people have been QQing that they were missing. They want to see how players adapt to playing with no arms. They're only testing it on a small market base for now though...

Please prove this, seems like you are making this stuff up. Back it up with one source?

He did...but he rage quit after the panda expansion announcement.

Edited by doublehelix

He doesn't need to prove it, he's got statistics to back him up!

There have also been reports (from a reputable source of course) of some people getting a special bonus item with their Collector's Edition... a real live Wookie!!! :eek:

Confirmed, what they failed to mention was said wookie has a drinking problem and lacks proper toilet training.

Anyone have extra newspaper they can send me. A WHOLE LOT of newspaper.

It's probably all just guys anyway...;)

What if he likes guys? :eek:

That would be paradise for him.

..thinking about it...I could leave SWTOR and go play with all the girls in hello kitty: island aventure :rolleyes:

Edited by crazysam