Bastions Unfilled players in reg PVP

angel_dust

What is it with this server and starting you in a warzone with only 5 or 6 players. Does this server just not have enough people to fill up the matches? Half of the matches I pug in regular warzones only have between 5-7 ppl through out the whole match. Either start the match with a full team or not at all.

I played a huttball and at the end the other team said they have 7 the whole match. I checked the scoreboard and there were only 7 players.

If a player accepts, enters the WZ, looks at the scoreboard and leaves (before entering the playing field) do they get added to the scoreboard? If yes, then it is rather strange that the other side never got a backfill.

This is happening on other servers as well and we know that there are people waiting to que so it seems like something is messed up.

Also having an issue where we actually have 8 players but 1 or 2 of them are not showing in ops, which makes it hard to heal. Seeing as this is happening on a completely unrelated server (and just started happening) it would appear that it is likely a problem caused by the new backfill coding.

Hopefully BW figures it out.

What is it with this server and starting you in a warzone with only 5 or 6 players. Does this server just not have enough people to fill up the matches? Half of the matches I pug in regular warzones only have between 5-7 ppl through out the whole match. Either start the match with a full team or not at all.

They probably transferred to Pot5 after they queued.

*ba dum bum*

It's got to be a bug as it happened starting after the patch. Or people are now all queing in groups so it's hard to fill exactly 8 slots.

Oh I know. I wasn't serious with the pot shot, I hope that was clear :) Hasn't happened to me yet, although I didn't pvp Wednesday night., I did Tuesday and last night on P5.

I will add that since the transfers, I've seen a LOT more 4 man premades, especially from new guilds I'd never heard of before.

Moreover, when I actually did 4 man queue last night, more times then not we were grouped with 3-4 from another guild (last night seemed to be I AM LEGEND night). So perhaps (?) there's something to your last sentence.

Edited by islander

You may have the ever elusive bug where your warzone q gets bugged and you need to relog.

Yeah I've seen that, but this just wasn't the case. On average was waiting 4-5 min per que pop (for a new game), and that just wasn't cutting it for me. I went back home. :(

Yeah I've seen that, but this just wasn't the case. On average was waiting 4-5 min per que pop (for a new game), and that just wasn't cutting it for me. I went back home. :(

I went to POOT5 to see what all the fuss was about, increased lag, worse time zone and the que pops were 6-7 mins per que! That just wasn't cutting it for me. So I went back home too. All this false information about POOT5 being the best was a lie wish they stop spamming lies all over forum with their constant advertisement. :csw_c3po: