Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such an amazing pic of your Havoc Squad!

What armor set are you wearing...its it an Armortech Crafted Set?

Really great looking image!

/salute

Thanks ;)

It's a mix of two crafted sets (because stats are mixed up between them). One is called "Alloy Heavy" and I forget the name of the other. They're one level range below the L49 crafted sets. I think they span L43-47.

Edit: The other set is called "Powered Assault".

Edited by Cavadus

Here's a pic of my out and about armor.

Here's my squad after mission complete of chapter 3.

And here are two pics of the same armor set but with two different helmets.

Where did you find the TT-15B chest armor (The one in your out and about armor pic)? I've been looking to complete the set and its beginning to drive me crazy lol. I know its on Hoth but i've been doing a lot of heroics and still no sign of it. Anyone know exactly which Heroic it drops from?

Where did you find the TT-15B chest armor (The one in your out and about armor pic)? I've been looking to complete the set and its beginning to drive me crazy lol. I know its on Hoth but i've been doing a lot of heroics and still no sign of it. Anyone know exactly which Heroic it drops from?

I didn't get it on Hoth. It actually came from a prototype lockbox I got from an Alderaan bonus series mission. It's frequently on my server's GTN and for quite cheap (10-15k).

I don't believe it's actually a mission reward.

Edited by Cavadus

I didn't get it on Hoth. It actually came from a prototype lockbox I got from an Alderaan bonus series mission. It's frequently on my server's GTN and for quite cheap (10-15k).

I don't believe it's actually a mission reward.

its not on mine lol. I'm in a PvE server and its mostly all green gear. I'm just looking to get a complete set of armor for my trooper. Right now he's currently rocking some camo armor but its from different sets. Don't mean to ask more questions about it but where did you get the armor in pic 1?

Don't mean to ask more questions about it but where did you get the armor in pic 1?

It's all crafted. There are two mid-40s armor sets that share that appearance. One is called "Alloy Heavy" and the other is "Powered Assault". The reason I mentioned both sets, and use both sets, is because the stats are mixed up between them so if you want a uniform set of stats across all pieces you have to use both sets.

THe chest and leggings are both "Powered Assault" while all other pieces are "Alloy Heavy".

The helmet you see on there is actually a craftable L25 moddable helmet called "Outcast Helmet" but it matches that set chromatically.

Obligatory squad shot

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd248/gemini67ie/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-02-17_16_30_23_722523.jpg

A mixture of various armor parts:

Me

Chest: RD-15A Hawk Chestguard (Maelstrom Prison)

Gloves: RD-15A Centurion Gauntlets (Maelstrom Prison)

Aric Jorgan

Chest: RD-17A Master Striker Chestguard (Corellia commendations)

Gloves: RD-15A Centurion Gauntlets (Maelstrom Prison)

Elara Dorne

Chest: Mulinine Onslaught Chestguard (Nar Shaddaa heroic)

Gloves: TH-17A Elite War Medic Gauntlets (Corellia commendations)

Tanno Vik

Chest: Athiss Enforcer's Body Armor (Athiss)

Gloves: Quandranium Power Upgrade Gauntlets (Class quest reward)

Yuun

Chest: Athiss Enforcer's Body Armor (Athiss)

Bracers: Ranger Assault Vambraces (Crafted level 35) [Note to self - upgrade :)]

All:

Belt: Crafted level 49 - exact type to suit role, same appearance

Legs: Athiss Enforcer's Greaves (Athiss)

Boots: Heavy Gunner's Boots (Lightside vendor)

In action the team wears either the Athiss Enforcer's Headgear (Athiss) or Mulinine Onslaught Helmet (Nar Shaddaa heroic) - they have the same appearance.

Here's my Trooper/Vanguard, in his everyday mission gear.

Helmet-> TT-16A.

Chest/Gloves/Boots-> Quadranium Onslaught.

Belt-> Durasteel Blitz Belt.

Greaves-> Electrum Onslaught.

...Still looking for the Quadranium Onslaught Greaves... :p

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/GREY_TOMBSTONE/SWTOR/TombstoneSWTOR-1.jpg

What is that rifle, where the hell can I get it!?

What is that rifle, where the hell can I get it!?

Here are the 2 Rifles from the pic i posted,

This one, which i keep just for its looks :) is a Reward from an Illum mission :

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/GREY_TOMBSTONE/SWTOR/BH-21Riflewithpic.jpg

And this one, my everyday gun, i bought on the market for around 30k :

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/GREY_TOMBSTONE/SWTOR/R-100Riflewithpic.jpg