Cathar Warstaff

Reno_Tarshil

This may have been asked before and I missed it, but can my Shadow and Assassin use this and still use all the powers that require saberstaffs?

This was (finally) fixed in 2.0. Although be aware that the top tier middle tree ability still uses the saberstaff animation regardless of your weapon.

Question, did they fix the electrostaff issue that shadows and assassins had where they couldn't use abilities that required a light saber? I've researched it and didn't find anything except very old posts. Before I fork over the cartel coins, I want to make sure it's fixed.

Note: I'm asking because I was away from the game mid 2012 to Feb of this year.

Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Question, did they fix the electrostaff issue that shadows and assassins had where they couldn't use abilities that required a light saber? I've researched it and didn't find anything except very old posts. Before I fork over the cartel coins, I want to make sure it's fixed.

This was resolved in 2.0. The only issue I've seen is a handful of shadow and assassin abilities that use saberstaff animations instead of electrostaff animations. If it weren't for the common electrostaff ability animations that some companions and NPCs use, you'd likely never even notice.