*** Ebon Hawk 2.2 Endgame PvE Crafting List ***

Shakell

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is this still being updated? lol crafting is dead, and you cant craft "endgame" anymore

You don't have to be obnoxious about it, but the attitude doesn't surprise me at all. #shotsfired

Most guilds on this server can't 5/5 either DF or DP. For people in that situation, getting min max'd 72s via crafting may help set their guild up to try and make that push. Players are still buying 72s and looking to have them made. They still sell on the GTN. This list is still a resource for the community. You are not the community. As long as crafted items are useful to a segment of the population, somebody will pick up and maintain a crafting list.

Edited by Headpunch

Tip is whatever you find appropriate, there is no "general rule" for tipping for crafted stuff. Just give whatever you are comfortable with. On a side note: It would help if I remembered when I would be in a location where I'm with my computer. I'm posting this from my phone, I will get this updated tomorrow (and I mean it this time).

There we go. Everything should be up to date now. I added it as a reminder to the first post, but please make sure that I know what faction you are in and what *new* items you are posting. I don't care if you post long lists of everything you can craft, but make sure it is obvious what you want added to the list. Otherwise I have to check every item on the list to make sure your name is on it (which works, but is time consuming).

I can craft the following:

Reflex Barrel 31

Force Wielder Armoring 31

Reflex Armoring 31

Skill Armoring 31

Agile Mod 31 *NEW* - 1/7/2014

Artful Mod 31

Nimble Mod 31A

Reinforced Mod 31B

Insight Enhancement 31

Bastion Enhancement 31

All Free with Mats

Contact Zaytsev (Imp) or Adorim (Pub)

Edited by GatorAndy

Updated. Thran, she had changed her price to 600k just before you posted, I just hadn't updated it yet. Since you said that you were matching, I set your price to her lowered one.

I will be traveling for the next week so any Daharel/Pyrrho items that you would like crafted will probably not be returned until I get back, I suggest you either withhold your business or find another crafter.