LD50 says goodbye to JC

Utopii

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true flattery. :D

Yes, I'm flatulenced as well. You can change your signature now to "Former assistant to Dargos, the former leader of Lethal Dose Fifty." You can cry about this, but you really can only blame yourself for letting history repeat itself. This time we were there fair and square, and no one forced you to go to that server. We were there first. You can apply to our sister guild at the link on my up to date sig.

Edited by klonkimo

The amount of butthurt in this thread is absolutely staggering and somewhat hilarious. And no Stryker, I doubt you would have won as tank spec either, considering I've successfully 1v2'd you when you were tank before. Worst case scenario I just spec tank too and beat you anyway. Should I get that on stream next time too? :rolleyes: Edited by Fomortiis

Person playing a 1v1 focused spec opening up twice on a person playing a 1v1 spec then bragging about winning. Ummm

*EDIT* not that I really care I moved to ToFN and rolled my own guild but still enjoy keeping up with all this drama lol

Edited by Ekoado

So weird that after LD transferred to Pot5 someone posts a message on the facebook saying "the repubs got 100 times worse after the transfers rolled in... this **** isn't even worth it anymore."

I can't wait to see them play against actual PVP teams in ranked, I hope they stream and don't quit after the first game. Ratings are a little harder to get when its not kickball or empty warzones. Let me know how you do, best of luck.

Oh, don't forget to post the new guild name so we know who to watch for.

So weird that after LD transferred to Pot5 someone posts a message on the facebook saying "the repubs got 100 times worse after the transfers rolled in... this **** isn't even worth it anymore."

I can't wait to see them play against actual PVP teams in ranked, I hope they stream and don't quit after the first game. Ratings are a little harder to get when its not kickball or empty warzones. Let me know how you do, best of luck.

Oh, don't forget to post the new guild name so we know who to watch for.

So now that you're in LD50 (for the time being) that means you'll queue rateds 5 days a week, correct?

I can't think of a faster way for me to get 3k rating, faster and more satisfying than kickball really.

I'll be sure to let a couple of my buds know you're coming back to pot5 as well. From what I understand, unicorns are even more of a bad joke over there. Besides, everyone could use some cushion points after losing to good teams. Dat rating :cool:

P.S. your last line made me lmfao. Big tough guy Warlord Troyy Warlordd Scrubdaddy, s key to victory!

Edited by EnzoForMe

Yes, I'm flatulenced as well. You can change your signature now to "Former assistant to Dargos, the former leader of Lethal Dose Fifty." You can cry about this, but you really can only blame yourself for letting history repeat itself. This time we were there fair and square, and no one forced you to go to that server. We were there first. You can apply to our sister guild at the link on my up to date sig.

So childish and quite pathetic really...but I wouldn't expect any less from a bunch of scrub Unicorns

To be quite honest regardless of the bad blood between both guilds this is a childish ***** move.

Just saying.

No, its hilarious is what it is. Their own fault for not securing the name over there, especially after telling everyone they were going to move over there. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people took the toon names as well.

No, its hilarious is what it is. Their own fault for not securing the name over there, especially after telling everyone they were going to move over there. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people took the toon names as well.

We secured a version of ld50 after the original was reserved by unicorns before we announced our move. Shine on armchair warrior.

I am not a fan of LD50 and in general I don t like the attitude of many ppl in that guild but this is the most stupid, childish and unrespectful move I have ever seen. You just lost respect from pretty much everyone. Grow up. This is the kind of move that would make you go into oblivion in real life. Just tells us how pathetic you guys are as individuals.

P.S. your last line made me lmfao. Big tough guy Warlord Troyy Warlordd Scrubdaddy, s key to victory!

How bad are you if I can "s" key to "victory" while beating you. LOL. You guys are a joke, always have been a joke to real pvpers.. Unlike you scrubs I got my 2500 rating playing against real teams on a pvp server while you organized teams you could beat over here and queued up anytime you heard people were leaving warzones.

Unfortunately I won't get to witness your failures on that server, my home is on JC. you guys have a blast. I'll see you back in 30 days or whenever you get sick of losing. Your guild is made up of imp swapping players who wanted to be on the dominate team because pvp was too challenging, they have no loyalty. You really think they won't try to leave LD to find a competitive guild once they see how fail you all really are. I give the guild 2 months before you're left with no members. Glad you transferred yet?