[Video] Team Poison (8 Lethality Agents)

Jayblazen

So Tauntauns from Harbinger thought it'd be a good idea to get 8 agents into a reg and ranked game (ranked video will becoming shortly) and do their best to spam only dots to kill people... I'd say it was successful. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklx3BQIV4w&feature=youtu.be

It is a bit lengthy but I promise it is good all the way til the end. 8 Lethality agents is the new ranked comp.

UPDATE

Here is the ranked match.

Edited by Jayblazen

Operatives have the highest DPS in PvP without a doubt, their only downfall is being squishy. Though no matter how squishy you are, 8 of the highest DPS beating on someone.. they aren't going to get to test how squishy you are.

So Tauntauns from Harbinger thought it'd be a good idea to get 8 agents into a reg and ranked game (ranked video will becoming shortly) and do their best to spam only dots to kill people... I'd say it was successful. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklx3BQIV4w&feature=youtu.be

It is a bit lengthy but I promise it is good all the way til the end. 8 Lethality agents is the new ranked comp.

Pretty epic. I wonder how you'd even beat that. You can't heal through it. You can't catch them. You can't cleanse it (except with like, dodge and etc). I hit the dummy once with just dots to see how well it did and in partisan its something like 600 dps for the two dots without weakening - which isn't bad.

Consider - the Merc Pyro is a DoT class. It's opening DoT move costs 25% of his resource stack and is single target. The Lethality's opening DoT move costs 10% of his resource stack and is AoE. The Lethality subclass because of his AoE DoT ability is the only DoT dps that healers can't cleanse through. Sure PT Pyro has an AoE DoT ability too, but it is too hard for him to move from enemy clump to enemy clump to administer it. Lethality (Op or Sniper) totally avoids that. I found Lethality Operative a ton of fun to play in pvp. Glad others do as well.

Consider - the Merc Pyro is a DoT class. It's opening DoT move costs 25% of his resource stack and is single target. The Lethality's opening DoT move costs 10% of his resource stack and is AoE. The Lethality subclass because of his AoE DoT ability is the only DoT dps that healers can't cleanse through. Sure PT Pyro has an AoE DoT ability too, but it is too hard for him to move from enemy clump to enemy clump to administer it. Lethality (Op or Sniper) totally avoids that. I found Lethality Operative a ton of fun to play in pvp. Glad others do as well.

Anyone who uses Pyro as a DoT class is being horribly misled.

Putting aside the fact that the tree consists of all the garbage they could think of....

Its damage is extremely weak from DoT as 80%+ of ideal damage comes from ranged damage.