I just purchased Regulator's Pack and nothing shows up....

Majestic_Jazz

Okay, I want to get the Relaxed Jumpsuit Set for my character, so I purchased the Regulator Pack because it has it in there. Well I purchase the pack and claim it. Then I check everywhere, my inventory and collections but yet the Relaxed Jumpsuit isn't there!

Is this like the color dye where I buy a pack and just hope that the item I want is in there? Is there a way to specifically purchase cartel items instead of buying the pack?

Okay, I want to get the Relaxed Jumpsuit Set for my character, so I purchased the Regulator Pack because it has it in there. Well I purchase the pack and claim it. Then I check everywhere, my inventory and collections but yet the Relaxed Jumpsuit isn't there!

Is this like the color dye where I buy a pack and just hope that the item I want is in there? Is there a way to specifically purchase cartel items instead of buying the pack?

The packs give a *chance* that a specific item will drop. It's not certain that it will.

If you're looking for very specific pieces you should buy them off the GTN for credits instead of trying to find them in Cartel Packs.

There are some items that are available for direct purchase from the Cartel Market. The Relaxed Jumpsuit Set is not one of them.

Edited by TheNahash

So basically the Cartel Market is just one big Lottery? Wow, I feel so cheated.....

I got the Black/Purple color dye that I want, but now I have to go through yet another "lottery" to get the top/bottom/boots that I want to use the black/purple colors on.....

So basically the Cartel Market is just one big Lottery? Wow, I feel so cheated.....

I got the Black/Purple color dye that I want, but now I have to go through yet another "lottery" to get the top/bottom/boots that I want to use the black/purple colors on.....

No, you don't have to go through another lottery.

You can buy the set you want from the GTN. And if you're low on credits, use your cartel coins to purchase Packs, do not open them and once the timer runs out sell them. You'll have more than enough to buy the whole set. It's not that rare so it won't cost you more than the price of one cartel pack.

Edited by TheNahash

oh god please tell me this is a troll post,PLEASE,PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

No it isn't a Troll post. I bought this game way back a launch and played it til like Summer 2012. Between Fall 2012-Now I have been in Army Basic Training, AIT, and now I am stationed in Seoul Korea. I just got back to playing SWTOR and the SWTOR today is FAR different from the SWTOR of July 2012. My question in this thread was legit, not trolling in any way. Sorry if it comes across like that however.

No, you don't have to go through another lottery.

You can buy the set you want from the GTN. And if you're low on credits, use your cartel coins to purchase Packs, do not open them and once the timer runs out sell them. You'll have more than enough to buy the whole set. It's not that rare so it won't cost you more than the price of one cartel pack.

Thank you for your suggestion. I went to the GTN to get all of the items I wanted. As I found out, I recieved the Aratech Nathian mount that I wanted in the Regulator Pack so I didn't have to drop 300k credits on the GTN for it.

Thanks again.

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.