The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Birth of Teras Kasi Knights

DarkJediSage

Did their origins begin about now ?

I don't know...but veterans of pre-nge Star Wars Galaxies will remember those fellows.

A superb melee class and great guys to go with it...those were the days !

Or are they yet to come ;)

TKM/MD here. Loved it. Used to take on Rancors solo on Dath. It was epic.

Ah, how I forgot pvp'ing against TKM:

Brb getting knocked down

again

again

again

Hehe...yea, knockdown kings. I'll tell you though, CMs and Jedi sure did give me a run for my money...not to mention that damned Geo sonic blaster. I used to LOATH that sound lol.

Hehe...yea, knockdown kings. I'll tell you though, CMs and Jedi sure did give me a run for my money...not to mention that damned Geo sonic blaster. I used to LOATH that sound lol.

Ugh! I miss my CM. Also had one of those Geo Sonic Blasters. lol

Yep it was "created" long before when this Game takes place especially considering the Teras Kasi were present during the First Great Schism when several members of the Followers of Palawa (These people created Teras Kasi) fell to the dark side and joined the Minions of Xendor, once known as the Legions of Lettow. The First Great Schism took place c. 24,500 BBY and Arden Lyn who was a Master of the Teras Kasi was one of the several members that fell to the dark side and joined Xendor as part of the Legions of Lettow.

Ohh yeah. TKM for life.

By sheer coincidence - my GF's father used to play on Chillastra (Challistra?) server - and was credited with having made the best pair of vibro-knucks in SWG history. I remember him showing me the stats and almost crying that we didn't have anything that good on Ahazi.

Every time someone brings up TK I cry a little. Teras Kasi literally means Steel Hand. Can you be any more unoriginal and boring when coming up with a name for a fighting style?

Those that don't know, Teräs Käsi is Finnish. Someone thought it sounded "exotic" but to every Finn, it just makes you cringe every time you see it somewhere.

Every time someone brings up TK I cry a little. Teras Kasi literally means Steel Hand. Can you be any more unoriginal and boring when coming up with a name for a fighting style?

Those that don't know, Teräs Käsi is Finnish. Someone thought it sounded "exotic" but to every Finn, it just makes you cringe every time you see it somewhere.

Interesting...lol when I was younger I did amateur boxing for a couple of years (6-1-0 record btw) and TK was my nick name/ring name. It surprised ppl to know it was from sw & meant steel hand...until they saw me in the ring...then it fit. Our fights only went 3 rounds & my only fight that lasted 3 rounds was my only loss, 1st fight, & was by decision. My entrance was the imperial march & I wore black gloves, trunks, & a black hooded cloak....memories :rolleyes: