unbind xp-boost-items

TarisKnight

Hi everyone,

several missions in the game provide xp-boosts as rewards (mainly larger planetary missions, class quests etc.).

However, I really don´t want to use them. I think that the game, at least when you are subscriber, gives already more than sufficient xp. All of my 6 characters are over-leveled (by in average 5 - 7 levels) and using these boosts would just overlevel them more.

Now the problem is that I can´t sell them. I gladly would give them to other players for free (I know some might need them due to their play-style), but it´s not possible because they are bound. Result: they are stockpiling in my cargo and I can´t get rid of them.

A good solution in my opinion would be to unbind them - so they can be transferred to other players. And if this is not possible/desirable - then at least make them sellable, even if it was for a symbolic amount (say 50 credits).

Best,

TarisKnight

Can't even vendor trash them now, and I have XP boosters on level 55 chars, and week passes for space missions while I've always been a subscriber...

They must want me to stop subscribing so I actually use the complimentary junk.

I get that they disabled vendor trashing with the collection in play, but it should only be with the collectable stuff you can reproduce and is bound (why not allow unbound to still be vendor trashed if noone wants to buy it).

Yeah I was annoyed when i recently (pre-2.0) leveled a new character 1-50, he ended up with like 9 or 10 XP boosts and I didn't use them cause intend to send split them across toons for MaKeb. Then i realized they were bound. I didn't need that many boosts to get through Makeb. Oh well.

From the 2.2.0a patch notes...

Encrypted Datacubes will no longer provide a Credit Boom reward option.

The Major Experience Boost reward option from Encrypted Datacubes is now the Bind on Pickup version.

Meaning more worthless junk you can't get rid of...