Can we get a target date for 2.2.1?

JaceMatai

Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric

Since when have you worried if things 100% work before rolling it out? lolbolster..........

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, back in the day when i worked customer service, we often had some flexibility in giving customers compensation for issues and frustration, and you'd be amazed at how much better it can make people feel...

....I don't think a single free transfer to server of your choice is out of the question at this point.

Since when have you worried if things 100% work before rolling it out? lolbolster..........

oh, how true, how true.

SWTOR having a patch without any errors or bugs as part of it would be a rare thing, specially as its something we've come to expect of every patch, a patch to patch the patch of the original patch etc.

So, just give us our transfers, accept there will be bugs, we already do, and just roll with it. As indicated by more than most in this thread and among others, more people want transfers more than a bug-free achievements system as the priority for most players is transfers, not stupid achievements. Surely that is obvious by now.

Hey folks,

I just posted here, the current target date for 2.2.1 is 6/25. One thing I wanted to stress is that it is not a guarantee that transfers will be in 2.2.1. It is our goal to get them to all of you as fast as we can as a part of 2.2.1, but we will not release it until it is working correctly.

-eric

Can we get some patch notes Eric? :D