[PETITION] Please Buff Rewards Gained From Warzones! Stop Punishing Your PvP'ers!

MrJurgens

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Each day passes, and each day that does brings us closer and closer to Patch 2.4. Although we still have a long way to go before something majorly happens with PvP in SWTOR, please do not let this thread die!

Share this with your friends, guild-mates, and anyone else who plays SWTOR and is a zealous PvP'er! The more this thread is known, the better chance we have BW comment on this to see if buffs for PvP rewards can happen.

:)

Apparently my buddy today told me that BW may have nerfed WZ experience again. He says he knows basic math and all, but he's noticed that DXP weekends he's getting as much XP as he did pre-2.0. Ever since 2.0 came out, he felt like WZ experience gains were a lot slower.

I'm hoping a community manager can comment on this. This is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Dont want to discuss this tbh. But i do want to say:

I'm creating this petition because many, if not, most PvP'ers don't enjoy doing these two things:

• PvE.

• Crafting.

That's a huge problem for many of us—especially for those that are strictly PvP'ers, like me!

Both PvE and crafting costs credits to maintain. ???

PvE creates repair bills, and the costs would be considered highly expensive to those who strictly PvP—and it doesn't help if you're helping your friends in FPs/Ops and you wipe more than once

Does not compute.

You basically say im a strict pvper who does not craft or pve. But i need credits for crafting and pve.

If you play strictly pve you only need money to remove mods. If you dont you get your extra share of money from pve.

the fact that YOUR being forced to graveyard times because of the internet is not a balance reason.

i like being broke... ok /signed this is stupid to not give equal rewards for time.

Removing rewards from pvp is causing QQ quitters. Simply reduce the out of combat time and remove the vote.. out of combat for 20 sec KICK... simple.. no *********** vote

Engineers have a saying ... simple and stupid works

Edited by Kegparty

Dont want to discuss this tbh. But i do want to say:

I'm creating this petition because many, if not, most PvP'ers don't enjoy doing these two things:

• PvE.

• Crafting.

That's a huge problem for many of us—especially for those that are strictly PvP'ers, like me!

Both PvE and crafting costs credits to maintain. ???

PvE creates repair bills, and the costs would be considered highly expensive to those who strictly PvP—and it doesn't help if you're helping your friends in FPs/Ops and you wipe more than once

Does not compute.

You basically say im a strict pvper who does not craft or pve. But i need credits for crafting and pve.

If you play strictly pve you only need money to remove mods. If you dont you get your extra share of money from pve.

the fact that YOUR being forced to graveyard times because of the internet is not a balance reason.

I don't need credits just for crafting and PvE, but for those that do either-or, they need way more than what Warzones payout at the moment... way more. PvE repair bills are very expensive considering the amount of credits WZs give you, and the risk is more than the reward with crafting—especially if you don't know how the crafting and market works.

The fact that I'm being forced to play during graveyard hours is just one little reason I'm providing, but I've provided a lot more reasons for the devs to buff WZ reward gains both experience-wise and credit-wise.

Also, removing mods, buying augment kits and augments are extremely expensive. They total up to be a very hefty price for an avid PvP'er.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it like this....

If you equate PvP to PvE you will see the fault in the system.

WZ=SMFP

RWZ=HMFP/SMOps

HMOps and NiM have no equivalent.

Imo if they could offer large scale PvP it could fill this void

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it like this....

If you equate PvP to PvE you will see the fault in the system.

WZ=SMFP

RWZ=HMFP/SMOps

HMOps and NiM have no equivalent.

Imo if they could offer large scale PvP it could fill this void

They don't have to equate it (unless it was prob WPvP, large-scale PvP), but PvP rewards need a serious buff. :(

Simply reduce the out of combat time and remove the vote.. out of combat for 20 sec KICK... simple.. no *********** vote

This would ensure no one ever stood at a node that wasn't being actively attacked. It's already a boring job, people shouldn't also get kicked for it.

This would ensure no one ever stood at a node that wasn't being actively attacked. It's already a boring job, people shouldn't also get kicked for it.

I like using my DPS stealthers to defend (since most of my PuGs tend to be selfish), and I hate that idea. BW still could make this work to remove AFK exploiters while getting those buffs for PvP rewards.

It costs around 3 million to fully augment a new 55,this is without any changing armor and augmenting the actual pvp gear.

We get 5k credits per warzone.

It will take 600 warzones in order to fully augment your gear.

Assuming each warzone is say around 15-20 minutes long,thats going to take around 12000 minutes(200 hours) to get enough credits through pvp to only augment your gear...

Then you need to add in the cost of grenades/stims if you are not cybertech/biochem..

It costs around 3 million to fully augment a new 55,this is without any changing armor and augmenting the actual pvp gear.

We get 5k credits per warzone.

It will take 600 warzones in order to fully augment your gear.

Assuming each warzone is say around 15-20 minutes long,thats going to take around 12000 minutes(200 hours) to get enough credits through pvp to only augment your gear...

Then you need to add in the cost of grenades/stims if you are not cybertech/biochem..

Please give us the buffs, BioWare!