[PETITION] Please Buff Rewards Gained From Warzones! Stop Punishing Your PvP'ers!

MrJurgens

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order for this petition to be acknowledged by BioWare, please tell your SWTOR friends to come here and sign the petition! I'd prefer you'd use the website, as it may impress BioWare in how organized we are and how dedicated we are in getting buffs for Warzone rewards.

:)

Edited by MrJurgens

I also think that doing Wz and wz related dailies should atleast also provide enough credits to support progress in pvp and maintenance of gear and what not.

But with patch 2.4 coming in August is it not better to wait what that will bring? Maybe some of the issues adressed here will also be resolved.

I also think that doing Wz and wz related dailies should atleast also provide enough credits to support progress in pvp and maintenance of gear and what not.

But with patch 2.4 coming in August is it not better to wait what that will bring? Maybe some of the issues adressed here will also be resolved.

You have a point tho my hope is that with posts like this one that if these things we are talking about are not already in the works....maybe BW will take notice and implement some for the 2.4 patch.

Alot of the dailies and quests suggested would be very easy to implement.

Social points are also another factor. Having to group up with 7 other people and working as a team to beat the enemy is definitely not social at all. Let's run black talon 200 times with a newbie group instead.

I reckon we should we awarded social points for wins. PvP is ALL about playing with other people.

I have to extatically agree! You are definatly using your social skills to achieve an end result. I do think social skills should be at a minimum awarded in WZs when:

Capping an objective, defending a node, throwing the Huttball to a teammate, disarming a bomb. While I consider healing and protection I can not be biased because I would not award it for kills. You want to award the social points for something more than individual achievement. Damage and Kills tend to fall here. I would arward Social points to the Winner and Loser of a match for the fact that they played.

Ranked WZ should be worth much more in the social catagory as well as teaming for WZs. When you do missions solo you do not earn social points. So teaming up prior to entering a WZ should boost your WZ social points earned.

I do agree that there is no reason they shouldn't award social.

Maybe if you enter the warzone as a group it should award social accordingly.

One of the few this you have said i could agree on.

I touched on this before...on the loading sceen there is a tip that says "Gain more experience while grouping" or something like that...if you group for pvp you DO NOT get more experience.

Seems like pvp gets the shaft in this game. I love the Star wars theme so I really hope that the 2.4 patch brings more to the table for the pvp community, before the games being beta tested come out. Wildstar for one plans on being very agressive with pvp plans for launch, areana, warzones, leader boards, etc.

One of the few this you have said i could agree on.

I touched on this before...on the loading sceen there is a tip that says "Gain more experience while grouping" or something like that...if you group for pvp you DO NOT get more experience.

Seems like pvp gets the shaft in this game. I love the Star wars theme so I really hope that the 2.4 patch brings more to the table for the pvp community, before the games being beta tested come out. Wildstar for one plans on being very agressive with pvp plans for launch, areana, warzones, leader boards, etc.

I'd keep an eye out for that tip, I'm fairly sure you don't receive more exp for being in the group (I actually believe it's less per mob). If it's the one I'm thinking it says "To tackle bigger challenges with better exp and rewards." Or something to that effect.

Edit: I know for a fact I level faster running Black Talon solo at level 12-13 than in a group (or duoing), despite the flashpoint itself taking a little longer.

Edited by Doomsdaycomes

I'd like to see more money given for wz's. Infact a lot more.

I don't think the WZs themselves need any adjustment to reward it is the fact that you have 1 mission per day to earn money from, that is problem.

Design wise there are 4 main parts to the game:

1- PvE the meat and potatoes of any MMO

2- PvP

3- Crafting

4- Space missions

Crafting is a main part in that you are providing an element to the game that not everyone has access to.

PvE has multiple daily and weekly missions and the zones themselves provide a substantial amount of reward in look, monies and experience as well as the social buff while grouped.

Space is a solitary environment with plenty of daily missions that provide rewards similarly to that of PvP (comms for equipment money and xp as well as a rep progression for doing elite missions.

PvP has 1 daily 1 weekly. Rewards of monies and xp are minimal as you try to earn comms for gear progress. There is no social buff or bonus nor is there a rep system. RWZ offers nothing more than a few aesthetic bonuses that can not be obtained through normal WZs.

So as a main part of the game really the only reason people do it is cause that is what they want to do. All the incentives to play are in PvE.

........and still no mod post, they must be on vacation.

I think the forum mods only work Mon–Fri. We'll have to wait to see if this gets some more attention in the coming days for them to even bother to post here. :(

C'mon, people! Keep those /signs and /shares coming!

I'm in full support for both this petition and your suggestion! It'll always be on the OP so people can be sent your way to /sign it.

:)

TY I appreciate you bringing this to peoples attention...The PvEers will have you believe they have it way worse than PvPers in reguards to gear...when PvP gear can't even match up in PvP against PvE gear!