Rated teams on Bastion

sirullrich

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go ahead and remove sb, and i have never seen nothing personal on all the rated streams ive watched

You remind me of this 2nd year associate on the other side of this M&A deal I was working on who was all like, "In all the deals I've worked on I've never seen this" at which point my MD said "aren't you a *********** 2nd year?"

Edited by iheartnyc

I thought maybe there was an "Infinite Darkness" on Bastion. But a google search only reveals us, and we're not on the bastion. We're on the Shadowlands.

You will be hearing from my lawyer.

There is an Into the Darkness as well as an Infinite Darkness on the Bastion, though the latter doesn't do ranked and if their guild tag was seen in a ranked match they were part of a pug team.

That list is out of date and inaccurate... should really be updated now.

Official Updated List

<Dont Panic>

<Strictly Business> (guild name changed though to something like <hey wheres mvp?>)

<Bad>

<Worse>

<Bad Transfers>

<Bad Aussies>

<Should Have Transferred To A RP Server>

<World First Scripted Robot Killing Cool Kids>

<Sifu and Bodies Summer Camp For The Mentally Challenged>

<We dont say GG in da Light anymore cause we only say that when We Win and We Always Lose>

<Nothing Personal but more than half our team is terrible so beating us does not mean you're Good>

Official Updated List

Quan is one, Quan is strong.

<Quan>

<Is>

<Lelelele>

<master>

<Troll>

<Lelele>

<xD>

<Superior Intellect to everyone>

<Can make le funny le names>

<Lelellelelelelellelele xD xD xD I'm original>

<Le>

<Quan is 1 ranked turbo man>

Official Updated List

<Dont Panic>

<Strictly Business> (guild name changed though to something like <hey wheres mvp?>)

<Bad>

<Worse>

<Bad Transfers>

<Bad Aussies>

<Should Have Transferred To A RP Server>

<World First Scripted Robot Killing Cool Kids>

<Sifu and Bodies Summer Camp For The Mentally Challenged>

<We dont say GG in da Light anymore cause we only say that when We Win and We Always Lose>

<Nothing Personal but more than half our team is terrible so beating us does not mean you're Good>

i just lol'd

<Credit Shot> has moved here from Jung Ma for rated. Expect us to be in queue on most nights.

I heard that when you guys die in a war zone you don't respawn and you have to create a new character unless someone can res you

<Credit Shot> has moved here from Jung Ma for rated. Expect us to be in queue on most nights.

Welcome! I remember you guys from Jung Ma back when I used to play there a long time ago last year when rateds first started, remember some tough rated games against you guys (I was in <Jawa Bunny Ranch> and <Sleens> on JM).