Legacy Stat Bonus

Ariak-

The bonuses (crit, surge, hp, etc.) only apply once for each faction. I have 4 level 50's that I have confirmed this on the imp side. My question is this: do these bonuses apply legacy wide if I level 4 50s on the pub side? ie 2x crit/surge overall for all characters.

The bonuses (crit, surge, hp, etc.) only apply once for each faction. I have 4 level 50's that I have confirmed this on the imp side. My question is this: do these bonuses apply legacy wide if I level 4 50s on the pub side? ie 2x crit/surge overall for all characters.

To the best of my knowledge the bonuses only apply once per legacy. Leveling 4 50's on the pub side will not double the bonuses, if I am correct.

To the best of my knowledge the bonuses only apply once per legacy. Leveling 4 50's on the pub side will not double the bonuses, if I am correct.

Oh my bad this is correct ^^ I did not see that you were thinking it doubled.

actually you only need to max out 1 of each type of companion to get each bonus.

so 1 healer 1 ranged DPS 1 melee DPS 1 melee tank 1 ranged tank. Does not matter how many more time you do it you only ever get those bonuses once, however every companion you complete dialog with (as in hear their whole story) you get 10 presence.

so if you get a human to level 50 and get 1 of every class to the point where you can gear all of your companions stories you can start a 9th toon with 400 presence.

Edited by Hizoka