Seriously

CharlehUK

Sell everything you got from the packs on the GTN then buy one with credits?

So you're telling me people actually get useful stuff from those packs and not jawagrams and those stupid "relaxed" cross-dressing garbage? :confused:

60+ packs on the cartel market, and STILL no white crystal? You've got to be kidding?

Welcome to the forums. If you're on POT5 or Shadowlands be sure to sell all that unwanted swag for cheap.

It'll help you feel better knowing your misfortune caused happiness in others.

Edited by Joesixxpack

There's more satisfaction in opening a pack, I just find it ridiculous that after getting that many, I have what seems to be an ungodly amount of banners!? It's a bit bad that as well as paying monthly, when you spend more money for in game items all you get it disappointment and ball toss.

There's more satisfaction in opening a pack, I just find it ridiculous that after getting that many, I have what seems to be an ungodly amount of banners!? It's a bit bad that as well as paying monthly, when you spend more money for in game items all you get it disappointment and ball toss.

Once again -- welcome to RNG. The entire point of those is to get you to buy them chasing a "rare" item.

You know, you can buy the packs off of the GTN as well, for credits. I buy a few now and again -- but never to chase something. If I want it, I buy it outright from the GTN.

This thread is a disappointment. It's all been said and done before. If you want something specific don't buy the freakin' packs. Just go buy it off the GTN.

There's more satisfaction in opening a pack

If you like getting 80%+ in booby prizes sure.

Then again, I suppose we should be thankful there are people like you because otherwise we would not be able to just directly buy the items we wanted on the GTN.

I've noticed people putting arsey comments on this, I made this for 2 reasons, first reason, I wanted to know how others fared with the packs, and secondly I was a bit shocked by the lack of decent content.

The point is, I don't understand why you'd bother commenting as a ***** if you have nothing to say that's of any value to me, like the cartel packs, you people are also disappointments.

60 Cartel packs would cost just over $100 in Cartel Coins. You probably should have spent a couple of minutes doing some forum research before buying those packs if you were going to spend that kind of money. If you had, then you would have known that the Cartel packs have a HIGH rate of banners and ball toss. Obviously you're going to be more likely to get a common item drop instead of a super rare drop like a white crystal, but you could have easily found out what the return rates are on those packs through the forums.

If what you were really after was just a white crystal, then you could have sold those 60+ packs on the GTN and bought 8-10 of those crystals off the GTN with the proceeds. But, I highly doubt that you spent over $100 just to get a white crystal. If you're claiming you got nothing but banners and ball tosses in 60+ packs then I call BS. Just because you didn't get a white crystal, doesn't mean you got "worthless" stuff. How about you post a list of everything you got in those 60+ packs because I've bought plenty of packs and there's no way you didn't get some weapons, armor pieces, speeders, color crystals, etc. in those 60+ packs that are worth some decent credits on the GTN.

Better yet, resell 3-5 unopened packs on the GTN and use the proceeds to just buy the crystal off the GTN.

^^^^This x1000!! I make way more creds selling unopened packs to get what I really want as opposed to the RNG disappointment factor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.