Sorc healing, use pvp, pve or mixed for warzones?

jojoee

Hi there

I am wondering which type of healing gear (PVP, PVE, MIXED) to use in warzones, being as theres a bolster with pve gear. I know that the expertise gained will still be low, but the huge increase in all the stats may outweight that for healers?. If anyone has some insight with what the best action to take is, please help me find it.

Much appreciated ^^

Edited by jojoee

From what I understand, the best in slot right now for any role in PvP is crafted level 54 gear. With a full set people receive somewhere around 1500-1600 bonus in force/tech damage. I'm not sure what the numbers are bolstered to for healing, but if I'm wrong then someone else will be quick to correct me. I hope this helps for what it's worth. :)

I am using 2 Force Mystic PvE armorings, 2 PvE mods, and 2 PvE enhancements for the reduced CD on Innervate and 3 PvP Force Mystic armorings. All the rest of the mods/enhancements are PvP of course. This is lower expertise than max due to the 2 full PvE pieces. I don't exploit the bolster bug so everything aside from the 2 PvE pieces is PvP gear. Edited by Jaiyne

I have 2 lvl 27 pve armors in my tionese hands and boots, 4 lvl 30 pve armors in my belt, bracers, legs and off-hand, 1 lvl 28 pve hilt, 9 particin pvp mods, 7 particin pvp enhancements, conquer pvp ear piece, 2 implants, 2 relic, and all mk-9 wilpower augments. My expertise is low in the 1480's area but i have healed 1.7 Mil with this setup in regular wz. I just feel as a healing sorc we can out heal most of the damage. Also if you have a guildmate that is a great tank you can pretty much just free heal all day long. I'm heavy willpower with 2986. I am heavy surge and am exploring the interest of possible crit and alacrity increase. Stil not sure yet though. Edited by dougiepants