Dark Jedi and more... Hopefully.

DarthMalies

We need a Dark Jedi class, hero class or something.. People say well that is what the lightside, darkside scale is for. But that's not what I mean... I mean a Dark Jedi you can play as or can just switch your Jedi to Sith or something like that or give the title of dark Jedi for if bio decides to to do just throwing this out there.. Or make a story in this ex pac the tale of a Jedi or Sith who wants to be a Jedi OR Fallen Jedi. I think it would be an awsome story and I bet hardcore SW fans would to :)..

^ This or just play a Jedi and go to the darkside..in all honesty. Dark Jedi are really 'meh' there are very few that are actually anything impressive.

Count Dooku,Asajj Ventress,Sora Bulq,Jerec,Desann,Aurra Sing,Sev'rance Tann,Quinlan Vos. (The only Dark Jedis i've known so far)

^ This or just play a Jedi and go to the darkside..in all honesty. Dark Jedi are really 'meh' there are very few that are actually anything impressive.

Because the story doesn't lend itself well to the story of a dark jedi?

And why be against new classes and thusly storylines?

Dark Jedi are usually just renegade Jedi who turned to the Dark Side and have no means of aquiring Sith teachings. Considering that in this game, there's a whole galaxy of Sith, why would anyone even want to be a Dark Jedi?

Count Dooku,Asajj Ventress,Sora Bulq,Jerec,Desann,Aurra Sing,Sev'rance Tann,Quinlan Vos. (The only Dark Jedis i've known so far)

Dooku is a Sith Lord. When I mean "meh" I mean Dark Jedi that are poor, Jerec, Desann and so on, who hardly did much of anything in the way of combat or force using without being amped.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Dooku is a Sith Lord. When I mean "meh" I mean Dark Jedi that are poor, Jerec, Desann and so on, who hardly did much of anything in the way of combat or force using without being amped.

Jerec and Desann were after the Valley of the Jedi and trying to ascend themselves to Godhood to rule over the Galaxy. I'd say they're not exactly poor...Besides they supply themselves with Imperial Remnants and you had no ideal how many Stormtroopers were slain by Kyle Katarn. Start your body count! :rolleyes: Anyway,Yeah oops. I didn't know Count Dooku was Sith Lord! :confused: But he still was once's a Jedi. (Which i'd still likely to count.) and finally. Really? didn't fight very much without being amped? Explain to me how Sev'rance Tann,Ventress and Sora can kick the Jedi's robes and take names Hmmm? :t_confused:

We need a Dark Jedi class, hero class or something.. People say well that is what the lightside, darkside scale is for. But that's not what I mean... I mean a Dark Jedi you can play as or can just switch your Jedi to Sith or something like that or give the title of dark Jedi for if bio decides to to do just throwing this out there.. Or make a story in this ex pac the tale of a Jedi or Sith who wants to be a Jedi OR Fallen Jedi. I think it would be an awsome story and I bet hardcore SW fans would to :)..

I can't imagine they're going to make any more classes now that the game has gone F2P. It would be too expensive of an undertaking. Also just looking at either of the fleets or space stations/ports makes it pretty obvious that that they didn't intend to add more classes.

Jerec and Desann were after the Valley of the Jedi and trying to ascend themselves to Godhood to rule over the Galaxy. I'd say they're not exactly poor...Besides they supply themselves with Imperial Remnants and you had no ideal how many Stormtroopers were slain by Kyle Katarn. Start your body count! :rolleyes: Anyway,Yeah oops. I didn't know Count Dooku was Sith Lord! :confused: But he still was once's a Jedi. (Which i'd still likely to count.) and finally. Really? didn't fight very much without being amped? Explain to me how Sev'rance Tann,Ventress and Sora can kick the Jedi's robes and take names Hmmm? :t_confused:

Again....I was speaking of the more weak Dark Jedi that didn't showcase hardly anything in the way of combat, Ventress, Sora are the exceptions to that. Though what did Tann do exactly? She didn't last long, and her only notable Jedi kills was a Padawan and a Knight...

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Dark Jedi are usually just renegade Jedi who turned to the Dark Side and have no means of aquiring Sith teachings. Considering that in this game, there's a whole galaxy of Sith, why would anyone even want to be a Dark Jedi?

Exactly

Again....I was speaking of the more weak Dark Jedi that didn't showcase hardly anything in the way of combat, Ventress, Sora are the exceptions to that. Though what did Tann do exactly? She didn't last long, and her only notable Jedi kills was a Padawan and a Knight...

weak Dark Jedi as in they've never earned to kill Jedis and be killed by Jedis pre say? :rolleyes: *Ahem* Tann was the first Female Chiss Dark Jedi to be trained under Count Dooku as his one of many Acolytes against the Republic's Military Forces as such her only great accomplish is at "Battles of Sarapin" but sadly though the Republic counterattack her forces lead by "Echuu Shen-Jon" the result of her timely death in Lightsaber Combat.

weak Dark Jedi as in they've never earned to kill Jedis and be killed by Jedis pre say? :rolleyes: *Ahem* Tann was the first Female Chiss Dark Jedi to be trained under Count Dooku as his one of many Acolytes against the Republic's Military Forces as such her only great accomplish is at "Battles of Sarapin" but sadly though the Republic counterattack her forces lead by "Echuu Shen-Jon" the result of her timely death in Lightsaber Combat.

Yes, and that is just proving the point...she didn't last long. There aren't many Dark Jedi, that are really powerful aside from a small few.

Idk why it says he is a sith lord he was a jedi. So that makes him dark jedi. But if he was dubbed a sith idk. Edited by DarthMalies
not right