Mask from Sith Inquisitor trailer

Eres

Technically it is in game... The face part is just covered by a feathered mask.
If you mean "battlemaster stalker's mask" - yes, it is slightly modified version of that mask, but still not looks the same.

There are mobs at operation TFB, and some mobs on Alderaan and Correlia. wearing this mask. Don't know why it's impossible to buy it from vendors. Much better then most of headgears for inqs.

Edited by Eres

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Sight*

Just realized: it's been more then year, since I've started this thread, and even more, counting that period, when I tried to contact custom service, asking if this mask can be obtained in the game.

Pity, devs like to ignore their subscribers and fans =\

Edited by Eres

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Happy birthday dear theme. Hope I'll see either mask or response from devs before THE WORLD'S END XD

:csw_jabba:

you will NEVER get a response from the devs, so your hope is implementation. Bumping it isn't going to do you any more good. It will either be implemented or it wont.

good luck.

you will NEVER get a response from the devs, so your hope is implementation. Bumping it isn't going to do you any more good. It will either be implemented or it wont.

good luck.

Oh idk, there is always hope. They have responded to various other forums with similar topics. And there is a (Dread) Host worth of decors still possible: Phobos crystals in stands of various colors, Phobos crystals in hands to mount on walls, upside down holocrons of fear & dread for ceiling lights, the dread seed tendrils seen throughout DP, the cobwebs to hand from walls or ceilings, any number of various colored or patterned armors from the Dread host / commanders / guard / etc. they have more then enough art to create Dread war themed stuff for ages. Holding out hope even if it is necro-ing up this old thread can't ever be a bad thing. New people see it, comment, show interest. Heck I don't even think Tate worked for BW the last time this thread was bumped.

So OP, keep trying dude. One day we might get what we are waiting for.